“Great Burgers”

Nessy Burgers
Ranked #3 of 76 Restaurants in Fallbrook
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 2 August 2017

Great place to get a good hamburger and they are big and juicy lots of flavor and the fries are cooked just right.

Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

Every time we drive south, we make sure we don't eat until we get to Nessy. This is the best burger you will have. It's been around a long time. My grandfather took me there all the time on our travels when I was a very young kid. Were Nessy used to be right by the gas station. I have some amazing memories of my grandfather and I eating there that I will treasure for ever! And now I take my kids there! For them only being 2 & 3 right now, they know that place! If we even try to get gas first before we get there, they will through a fit. Lol

Reviewed 13 July 2017

We were done hiking around the trails of Mt Palomar and while not terribly hungry it was time to nourish our bodies. The ride back home led us past the Old Hwy 395 turnoff to this little burger joint. Once our order was called our stomachs started growling from the smell of the burger and each bite let us know we were enjoying a great meal! One of the best burgers you can eat anytime of the day.....love this place.

Reviewed 9 July 2017

Nessy Burgers is a unique experience. Located off the 15 freeway on Old Hwy 395. It is not a restaurant, but a hamburger stand that serves burgers, hot dogs and more. The Nessy Burger is a 1/2# burger with cheese, onions, tomatoes, lettuce and thousand island dressing on a sesame seed bun. It is sinful but delicious. Seating is outside picnic tables. Try it you will like it!

Reviewed 26 June 2017

Excellent burgers. However, they have moved a few yards away to Old Highway 76. Just go on 395 north, you can't miss it.

Been to Nessy Burgers? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK