“Pristine clean restaurant”

Hinata Japanese Steak House
Ranked #48 of 262 Restaurants in Fairfield
Reviewed 18 June 2018

This Japaneses eatery is very clean; it offers teppanyaki and table service; the menu selection is huge. Children's menu is available. Sushi prices are comparable to other area Japanese restaurants. Good for special occasions, but too expensive for everyday dining

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Fernando was great, the steak was true tenderloin and it was tender unlike other hibachi places we have visited. The scallops were fresh and cooked perfectly. The fried rice was amazing but the noodles they use are a little soft in my opinion. Otherwise perfect.

Reviewed 14 October 2017

We had been meaning to try this place every since it opened up in the old Applebee's space. It was great! If you go early enough, the rolls are half off! Friendly service too.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

I went by myself for lunch and ordered something I thought would be nice. It was a fish head. I will consider going back for the hibachi and vegetarian sushi, but I made a big mistake the first time.

Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

I had Hibachi Grill Teriyaki steak that had no flavor and way too much fat.
The sushi was good. Paid extra for fried rice which I thought was in lieu of steamed rice.
I well not return