“Best place for sushi”

Add it.
Miko's Japanese Cuisine
Ranked #77 of 252 Restaurants in Fairfield
Reviewed 26 April 2016

We have been coming here for 7 years now on a regular basis. It is nice to walk in and they know what you want to drink and eat. The service is great as is the food. Kurt rocks....

Reviewed 2 November 2015

This was the only restaurant near our event that was open late. It turned out to be a great find. We both had a bento box and they were delicious! The waitress knew exactly when to come to our table. We will definitely be back when we come to an event at the Downtown Theater.

Reviewed 18 March 2015

We've gone there during lunch hours and had to literally take our food to go because we didn't have time to eat and get back to work. Food was ok, but probably won't go back during lunch hours.

Reviewed 5 February 2015

I would have never though that in Fairfield sushi was going to be this good! Better than many places in Napa Valley!! The restaurant itself its not that pretty but the food is awsome. Nice fresh sashimi and they even had my favorite Uni (sea Urchin).
Great food and great prices too!

Reviewed 29 January 2015

i ordered some tuna poki, which tasted so-so, and several pieces of sushi. As soon as I bit into the sushi, I knew, in an instant, that the fish was bad. An hour or so later I became very sick to my stomach. This is just wrong - fish is tough to keep fresh , I understand, but a real Japanese eatery knows how to deal with this issue. The owner isn't even Asian - that probably explains a lot about the quality of the food. Plus, I've seen things on the menu that don't seem very authentically Japanese either. Avoid this place, do your stomach a favor.