“I’ll Be Back”
Review of Monsoon Burger

Monsoon Burger
Ranked #1 of 8 Quick Bites in Fairfield
Reviewed 18 September 2018 via mobile

Always heard about the place but never tried it so today...........I tried it. Service was quick, place was clean and very roomy. I had the 6 oz mushroom cheeseburger. The burger was very juicy. It was delicious but didn’t give me the “Wow Factor”. The garlic fries smelled good though I had regular fries. I need to go back and try the garlic fries as well another type of burger.

Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

We came to the restaurant at 12pm for lunch and ordered Burgers with minimal waiting for the freshly grilled burgers. I asked for the Monsoon Burger, medium cooked, and waited not much more than 10 minutes for my lunch. The burger was quite large together with Fries and salad we selected from the buffer. My wife did not ordered, but was quite satisfied with one third of my burger.
The burger was very tasty and juicy, and particularly rich and filling with the avocado spread on top of the meat. We all enjoyed our lunch.
As we left the restaurant just after 12:30, the dining room was filling up. It was easy still to get around, as the tables were well spaced out.

Reviewed 25 July 2018 via mobile

On our way to Sacramento, we were craving food and this place popped up and decided to try it. You can’t go wrong with burgers but we definitely felt like this was a go to place based off of reviews.

The restaurant has a variety of burgers that included their infamous Monsoon Burger or just to simple burgers like a bacon cheeseburger, cheeseburger, etc. Fries were included with most of the burgers and a topping bar is located next to the grill so you can add and customize what you would like on your burgers.

Even though this wasn’t the best burger I’ve had, this was a pretty good one compared to others. The burger was somewhat dry but the toppings that I included in my burger made this a great one. Toppings included lettuce, tomatoes, onions, jalapeños, and more.

If you’re on your way to Taho or even Sacramento and wanting a place to eat, stop by Monsoon!

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

I have been here few years back with my family and I thought I would give this place another visit. So here I am sitted in a corner waiting for my food. I chose this burger place because of their burger quality. I like the fact that they grill their burgers and you know that those fats are eliminated. It taste healthier since you don’t taste the fat or is there any? You have different choices of side orders as well. This restaurant is nothing fancy but their food...mainly burgers, is what you crave for. I don’t mind coming back here again and again. It is good for the whole family, get together with friends or just hang out. Lots of parking as well. So if you happen to be around this area, try and stop by and find out yourself. You won’t regret it.

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

The burgers here were very tasty and juicy. Many different kinds of burgers. They even have Turkey burgers with avocado. My husband ordered burger with mushrooms and that was good too.