“nice crusty pizze”

Ranked #97 of 241 Restaurants in Fairfield
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 30
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 17 April 2017

I enjoy the thin crust pizza they have. very delicious. A bit on the pricey side. plenty of parking in the area

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 20 December 2016

pizza was fresh and enjoy the salad bar. looks like the next door is under construction. lots of fast food in the area

Reviewed 20 October 2016

I have been to many Straw Hat locations, and this one by far was the least favorite one I have been to. I went for lunch with some friends. Normally I would order the pizza, salad and drink combo, but this place requires that you add on salad for an additional $3 (unlike the one I usually go to on Horizon). I prefer the combo so I can load up on salad and have the pizza for dinner.

Instead, I got the all you can eat buffet. Well, you would think at lunch they would constantly replenish the pizza, but nope, they were very slow in getting it out. The garlic knots were pretty cold and bland, the pizza choices something I would not have picked for myself, and once you add on a soda, I might as well have gotten the overpriced combo with salad.

The location itself is a little dingy - odd considering it is not that old. The women's bathroom is right across the hall from the kitchen, and the door was propped open, so there was little privacy, and just ewww.

On the plus side, the staff was really nice, but I would not go to this location again.

Reviewed 5 August 2016

We ended up eating here because the little brewery next door was packed. Pizza was okay, but overpriced. They didn't have the a/c on, and it was extremely stuffy in the place. Not a place I will rush back to visit.

Reviewed 22 May 2016 via mobile

Enjoyed dinner with a medium chicken bacon ranch pizza. Overall, the food was good with a nice atmosphere. Televisions on some of the booths, and a pool table in the next room made this seem like a nice place to meet friends and have a good time.