“Tasty pizza”

Ranked #59 of 241 Restaurants in Fairfield
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 30
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 8 January 2015

Next door to hotel. Got take-out. Very tasty pizza. That's all I need from a pizza joint! Friendly staff was a bonus.

Reviewed 7 October 2014

Ok TV at the tables is cool enough, too bad you couldn't pick the channels. I found it to be a little to pricy for some semi boring pizza. Ingredients were fresh, but no soul. It was almost like the found a way to do nothing wrong, but didn't attempt to do anything right. I think the boss was sitting front watching, my cashier was extremely official. Fairfields big enough that I don't have to go there again. It was empty except for us and the suspected boss.

Reviewed 27 August 2014

GOOD: family of 5 ordered the family meal with appetizer, drinks and pizza. and we had left overs. Great Value. Food tasted good. Salad bar had alot to choose from. I liked the TV's you get to watch while you wait for your pizza. Employees were nice & friendly. Good location
BAD: it was a little dirty. Especially tv screens & remotes :(
booth seats really need to be updated. they were torn.
OVERALL: I would take my family again. Might request a wipe down of the area if dirty.

Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

The service was great and staff was friendly. There is even T.V's in each booth. The soda tasted a little watery but that's the only negative. The pizza was good although I ordered a pepperoni personal pizza I liked the california veggie better it had more flavor. Would go again.

Reviewed 29 August 2013

Ordered a delivery-the person I spoke with swore "oh, ____" when I changed my order to a cash payment. I ordered artichokes there were none on the pizza, I ordered bleu cheese dressing and got ranch.....ALSO, THE PIZZA WAS STONE COLD.....since they were only 5-10 minutes from the hotel...I should have picked it up myself.

I wonder what ever happened to "thank-you" at the end of your transaction? After all, I am
spending money and paying you---you should be thanking me for my business. Common courtesy.