“Great Experience”
Review of South Swell Surf Lessons - CLOSED

South Swell Surf Lessons
Reviewed 7 September 2009

We were in southern CA visiting from Cincinnati. Ryan found a great location that wasn't crowded with a sandy bottom (no rocks to hit your head or scrape you feet on). He was also very patient and helped me catch multiple waves. It was a great morning and I would highly recommend him. One of the best highlights of our trip to Southern CA.

Reviewed 14 April 2009

I took a one hour lesson that included a soft top surfboard, wetsuit and all the instruction I needed to get up on my first day. The instructor was very patient and professional. I had a blast with them and will be back soon for my next lesson.

SouthSwellSurfLessons.com