“Great Service! My glass never went dry! Very Friendly Staff”
Review of Logan's Roadhouse

Logan's Roadhouse
Ranked #56 of 301 Restaurants in Elk Grove
Price range: US$ 1 - US$ 20
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 3 November 2018

Two of us had a salad. I had a steak salad. I was told by other people at our table. That the steak was great. They told me I need to come back and try the steak. I will be returning for the steak soon.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 24 September 2018

I work 18-20 hour days, And twice a Week I stop by Logan's and Get
The Salmon and Rib eye steaks to take home for me and my son to enjoy.
Every time I am greeted with very friendly and helpful employees. My order is
always ready when I get to Logan's. I have never been shorted anything from my order.
After a hard day at work, I feel good that I know I will be treated great at Logan's
Thank you everyone for your Outstanding Customer Service!!!

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 21 August 2018

Texas Roadhouse in Elk Grove treated my party of six horribly on Friday evening, August 17th, 2018, and so we left there and gave Logan's Roadhouse a try.

Logan's has a very similar menu (better rolls) and superior food and service to what we experienced at Texas Roadhouse. Logan's went out of their way to accommodate my disabled father and attended to our party with great consideration. We left very full of delicious food and had a wonderful time.

Thank you, Logan's, for making our Friday evening family dinner so special!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 3 August 2018

We went to this place with another couple in July and we liked it. The steaks came out just right, the salads were fresh and the service was great. I would prefer this place to the other comparable restaurant in the area, since I visited both recently, and liked this place better. Go to Logan’s if you are looking for good food. If you are looking for a fancy, MUCH more expensive restaurant, go to other places.

Date of visit: July 2018
1  Thank Ilya D
Reviewed 25 July 2018

We stopped by here to see what their meals were like. They were good, not great, and service was not bad either. Mixed reviews, but advise you check it out for yourself.

Date of visit: June 2018