“Nice little spot for a quiet dinner”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
1st Choice Pizza and Curry
Ranked #130 of 296 Restaurants in Elk Grove
Cuisines: Indian, Pizza
Reviewed 17 February 2016

We went to this spot on a whim, there is a SAFE bank next door and I had to go there and saw this spot and decided to try it. It was a clean quiet place and we ordered the pizza and it was very good, it was different it was a chili chicken pizza but the flavor was good and a bit spicy and savory.

Reviewed 2 August 2015 via mobile

My wife and I have made this our new pizza place. They have a gluten free crust which is basically a thin crust for us paired with their Indian style butter chicken pizza. Simply amazing. We get it all the time. Family orientated business which is great and friendly.

Reviewed 31 December 2014

This is easily one of the best restruants in the city of Elk Grove. Their Indian food is amazing and well priced. The pizza is delicious and the different Indian dishes they serve are all unique and wonderful. Eating there or taking it home, the experience is amazing.

Reviewed 29 November 2014

I had avoided the place because "somebody" said it wasn't great. I decided to try it the other day as I was tired of the same old thing for lunch. I was pleasantly surprised by the Paneer Tikka Masala. Tonight, my wife and I decided to try some other dishes, the Tandoori Chicken and the Butter Chicken - both very good. Service was friendly and fairly quick. The price was very reasonable (6 pieces of chicken in the Tandoori entree for $11.99). The Basmati rice (included in all dinners) is a little dry, but tasty and not stale.
We'll be back.
Disclaimer: I am not an expert on Indian food, but it was hot, fresh and very tasty.