“Consistently Delicious”

Bravo's Soup and Sandwich Shoppe
Ranked #22 of 301 Restaurants in Elk Grove
Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

I am amazed, every time I come here, the food is always delicious. I had the broccoli cheddar in a bread bowl, my mother had the homemade minestrone soup. I have always considered minestrone to be a bit on the acidic side, but never at ' Bravos ' , their's is very tasty, and instead of being unable to see the ingredients, at ' Bravos ' , you can see all the fresh, ' farm to fork ' ingredients! The staff and owner are always asking if the food is meeting your expectations, or if there is anything else you need !

Date of visit: May 2017

Reviewed 17 April 2017

Our family continues to enjoy the fresh and tasty food provided at Bravo's Soup and Sandwich Shoppe often. While I prefer the yummy salads (Strawberry Fields Forever is my current favorite with the cilantro dressing), the sandwiches and soup are a big hit with others. I am always quite pleased with the perfectly grilled chicken breast that I ask they add to the top of my salads. How do they get it so juicy yet so perfectly grilled? I highly recommend this little hidden Elk Grove treasure.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 16 April 2017 via mobile

Absolutely fantastic. We have been coming here for years and I can personally attest that everything on the menu is outstanding. Fresh, homemade, gourmet foods made from scratch every day. Delicious, healthy, reasonably-priced. What a gem!

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 2 March 2017

The food is excellent here! The best sandwiches in town. The food is from trusted farms and more like homemade, although professional. The soups are also excellent. The employees are really nice, too.

Date of visit: April 2016
1  Thank Margot S
Reviewed 21 December 2016

My husband want to crave his Chicken dumpling Soup so I looks around to find it and and saw this place have it. So, we drive there and order the special today, Pot Roast with Mashed potatoes and veggies. My husband ordered Chicken Dumplings a bowl, but unfortunately its not like what he thinking, the soup broth not fat at all and the dumplings is not like what he imagined, he's so disappointed.Sorry....
The Pot Roast , the meat is tender but too dry and the mashed potatoes don't have gravy but I dip my meat into the au jus and pour the au jus to mashed potatoes.
Well, my husband got sick after eat in there and we have to rushed back home.
Conclusion, we tried it and not the best for us so we will not going back there.

Date of visit: December 2016