“Good eats, good value”

Add it.
I Love Teriyaki
Ranked #70 of 298 Restaurants in Elk Grove
Reviewed 21 January 2018

I Love Teriyaki, and now We Love Teriyaki. The wife and I especially love their new menu items - the noodle bowls; one order will feed us both with an extra snack meal for me for later. The ambiance in the restaurant is not that great; however, the food is very tasty, and is a great value -- quantity and quality. (You can always get it to go, as we often do.)

Date of visit: January 2018

Reviewed 25 January 2017

Great for lunch, tasty selections, parking a bit of a challenge during lunch hour but worth it. Have eaten here many times, for a reason.

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed 1 July 2016

The food here is moderately good to eat when you're in a rush, which makes this a decent work lunch choice. Quality of food is also moderate. There are a lot of restaurant options in Elk Grove, which is why it's rate that I visit this place.

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed 5 June 2016 via mobile

Reasonable price for all of the food I brought home. And I walked in to make my order and was out in about 15 min. Kids had sesame chicken. Daughter said they were delicious and loved the pot stickers. Hubby had spicy beef noodles. Had a ton of meat and greatly seasoned. I had tempura....sooo good. Tender shrimp, and delicious veggies. We will go back. Yum.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed 29 August 2015

This place has pretty good Japanese food but the main reason I would go here is because it's fast. It's also not that cheap compared to a sit-down type of restaurant.

Date of visit: August 2015

Been to I Love Teriyaki? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK