US$ 143
US$ 50
Crown Motel(El Centro)
US$ 46
US$ 45
All reviewsfront deskbedroom suitethe hotel staffown mealsimperial valleyfull kitchenawesome hotelgreat customer servicewithin walking distancespecial thanksthe check in processthe entire staffextended staybusiness tripsmall kitchenshopping mallhighly recommend this hotel
Reviewed 12 August 2017

1st time staying at this hotel. The staff are very friendly, helpful and professional. The hotel is being remodeled right now and is looking great. Breakfast is average. The rooms are nice and the small kitchen is useful for long stays. Bed and pillows are comfortable. A/C works great. Room needs another mirror besides the one in the bathroom. Wi-Fi is okay.
I really wish the TV wasn't locked and would let you adjust picture size, brightness, colors etc. The image is too dark. Also some channels look cropped but there is no way to adjust.
The amount of channels could be much, much better and most should be in High Definition. The small closet is awkward to use and very cramp. I would eliminate the 2 closet doors inside the bathroom and put a sliding door on the kitchen side for better access to clothes.
The hotel is in a good location next to a Mall, Movie theater, BestBuy, Famous Dave's and many other restaurants nearby.

Room Tip: Get the top floor (4th) if you hate people walking hard and making noise on top of you.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Ricky R
Jimena A, General Manager at TownePlace Suites El Centro, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2017

Dear Ricky R,

Thank you so much for choosing our property while visiting El Centro. Im glad to know my staff made you feel welcome and I'll make sure to print a copy of your comment so all my staff can see the difference their great customer service makes.
Your suggestions are very important to us and I'll keep them in mind to continue improving our property.

Thank you again for taking the time to share this information with us.
Kindest Regards,

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Nice rooms and well kept, House keeping crew professional and fast, Breakfast attendant Irma and front desk Evelyn both are extremely professional.

I want to commend Mr. Armando Quintero (Manager) for great job. Always ready to answer any questions and providing the necessary information. Congrats!

Room Tip: Rooms facinfg east are quieter.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Jimena A, Manager at TownePlace Suites El Centro, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2017

Dear Rick E,

We appreciate your feedback and are delighted to hear that you had a great stay. We take great pride in not only meeting, but exceeding your expectations. Your feedback will be shared with the team to continue to inspire and motivate them to deliver exceptional customer service.

Thank you again for your feedback and we hope to serve you again whenever your travels bring you back to El Centro.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

I'd been staying at this TownPlace for years every time I come to El Centro to work. At one point, I stayed with my wife and kids for a couple of months. This time, this is my second time staying here and I love everything from the manager, Jimena, to the staff at the reception; Laura, Evelyn; the ladies doing the housekeeping, etc. This hotel looks even better now that the remodeling is almost complete. I love their little kitchen which saves me money. I also enjoy their bbq grill. I avoid cooking any meats in my room so I do it in their bbq. Thank you for all the great service.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business

Dear Edwin C,

Thank you for taking the time to share a review about your recent stay at the TownePlace Suites in El Centro CA.

We take great pride in serving your needs and are delighted to hear that our service met your expectations. I would like to thank you for your preference; it is our pleasure to have as our frequent guest. We strive to make the TownePlace Suites your home away from home.

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

My family & I have stayed here several times while visiting friends in Mexicali. We love it and think it's the best hotel in El Centro/Calexico- and we've stayed at many of them!

The service is everything! The front desk associate, Evelyn, is so nice and polite. She makes the check-in process very enjoyable. Irma, the hostess at breakfast, is also very sweet and makes sure to greet every guest at breakfast.

The hotel itself is clean and the 2 bedroom suite is PERFECT for a family.

We will definitely choose Towneplace Suites the next time we visit! ❤️

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Jimena A, General Manager at TownePlace Suites El Centro, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2017

Dear Emily T,

Thank you for reviewing our property on TripAdvisor. We are delighted to know you and your family enjoy staying at our property when coming to the Valley. I will make sure Evelyn and Irma know about your comments. I truly believe guest recognition is the best motivator to continue giving the best customer service every day and in every guest interaction. We appreciate you becoming part of the TPS family when traveling to El Centro and we look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

Very attentive and friendly! Karen was awesome and their newly remodeled rooms are fabulous!! Great family environment and very roomy! They have every convenience you need! They have great customer service!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank bextecy
Jimena A, Manager at TownePlace Suites El Centro, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2017

Dear bextecy,

Thank you for sharing your experience at the TownePlace Suites El Centro.

Our team take great pride in serving your needs and are delighted to hear that we have met your expectations. Your feedback will be shared with the team to continue to inspire and motivate them to deliver exceptional customer service.

Thank you for staying at the TownePlace Suites El Centro and we hope you choose to stay with us again whenever your travel needs bring you back to El Centro.

Jimena Varela-Ainza