Four Seasons Hotel Silicon Valley at East Palo Alto
US$ 569
  • Restaurant
Hotel Nia(Menlo Park)(Great Value!)
US$ 511
Autograph
Cardinal Hotel(Palo Alto)(Great Value!)
US$ 170
US$ 629
US$ 615
Hotel Keen(Palo Alto)
US$ 319
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Stanford Park Hotel(Menlo Park)(Great Value!)
US$ 411
Travelocity
US$ 338
Westin.com
  • Pool
All reviewsbusiness hoteloffice parkstanford universityroom serviceoutstanding hotelself parkingbusiness tripluxury hotelrooms are spaciousperfect stayhotel restauranti highly recommend this hotelfitness centereasy accessshort drivegreat roomquattro
Reviewed 19 February 2012

Only paid 269 instead of normal 419 per night. Got lucky I guess. Food was excellent both room service and Quattro.
Highly recommend it while visiting Stanford.

• Stayed: February 2012
Reviewed 1 February 2012

The Four Seasons Palo Alto is an extremely clean, high quality hotel. The doormen are very friendly and polite without being overbearing, and the receptionists work quickly and are responsive. The rooms are spacious, the bed supremely comfortable, and the L'Occitane products in the bathroom are well stocked and have a refreshing lemon scent. The bathrooms all have a double sink, so that's convenient if you're sharing the room.

When checking in I personally prefer to face the entrance because you can see palm trees and people sitting outside of Quatro, the bar by the driveway. The other view is of the highway, which I don't think is particularly nice. The hotel is very accommodating - when I wanted to trade rooms for a different view, they promptly moved me, no hassle whatsoever.

The service is first rate. I forgot toothpaste and a razor, and someone was up 5 minutes after my call to bring shaving and dental kits. Room service is also top notch and reasonably priced - the banana split is enormous, with fresh caramelized bananas and more than enough ice cream.

The Four Seasons Palo Alto is also very good with late check out. I've had no problem getting a 1:30pm checkout the last couple times I've stayed there, despite the hotel being entirely or almost completely sold out.

To get to the Stanford campus, the shopping mall, or the cafe/shop area, you do need to get in a car. It's a short and pretty drive, but a car is needed nonetheless.

Room Tip: Face the front entrance of the hotel.
1  Thank NYEm
Four_Seasons_Hotel, Public Relations Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Silicon Valley at East Palo Alto, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2012

Thank you for your kind words. We were delighted to welcome you to The Hotel and of course, touched that you took a moment to share your experience.

We have shared your praises with our Doormen and Reception Team, and they are beaming with pride, and look forward to welcoming you back.

Thank you again.

Reviewed 29 January 2012

A wonderful hotel, medium sized, so modern and clean! Lovely staff :-) Bed is the the most comfortable and softest in a hotel I have ever slept in . Beautifully designed bathroom in marble (I think). Very hard to find improvements, perhaps BBC World Service on the TV but perhaps I missed that? Room service wine rather expensive, minimum was $44/bottle.
I highly recommend this hotel, I was there for 4 nights in business. Great breakfasts!

Room Tip: All very very quiet rooms, I face the front.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business

Thank you for your kind words... we are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay, slept peacefully and took note of our bathrooms (aren't our deep soaking tubs amazing?)

We look forward to welcoming you back, and in the meantime, will explore adding BBC World to our channel lineup.

Safe travels.

Reviewed 26 January 2012

Excellent , comfortable and efficient hotel. Rarely slept in such a comfortable hotel bed. Expensive but value for money. Staff superb.

• Stayed: January 2012
Reviewed 19 January 2012

This Four Seasons Hotel was very easy to deal with, Simple to deal with no problems or drama to speak of. Finally, it was very Restful. I get away only a few times a year with family and enjoy a stay that does not require me to deal with hassles within the hotel stay experience. Once again, you get what you pay for.