Four Seasons Hotel Silicon Valley at East Palo Alto
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in East Palo Alto
Simi Valley, California
“Perfect Stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 December 2011

I booked a room to celebrate wedding anniversary. I was pleasantly surprised to find out that the room was upgraded to a suite, with Champagne and cake waiting in the room.
Great location, very quite room, exceptional service. Frond desk service is by far the best in the world.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Steven C
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (85)
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
Campbell, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 December 2011

I live in the bay area and wanted a special getaway for our anniversary. We were offered a great B&B package at the last minute. They had a bottle of bubbles in our room to welcome our stay, the staff made us feel valued with every interaction, we only wish we could have stayed longer. Looking forward to our return visit!

• Stayed November 2011, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Four_Seasons_Hotel, Public Relations Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Silicon Valley at East Palo Alto, responded to this review, 9 December 2011
Thank you for your kind words. We were thrilled to welcome you to the Hotel and to be a part of your celebration. We look forward to celebrating future special events with you.

Best wishes for a magical Holiday Season.
nyc
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 December 2011

I just spent the entire month of November at this beautiful hotel and must say it was the best experience. I was staying there while receiving medical treatment at Stanford University Hospital, having traveled from NYC leaving behind my home and family. Every employee made me feel welcome and went out of there way to accommodate me. The Assistant Room Manager Mr Samer Askary upgraded me to a beautiful suite - after I could not get a room with double beds. Every morning he would ask me what he could do to make my stay more comfortable and enjoyable - and he meant it.
On November 2, when Mr Askary learned it was my birthday, he sent a delicious chocolate mousse cake with chocolate covered strawberries to my room, along with a signed birthday card from the kitchen staff -- making my day!
When my teenage boys flew out to visit me over the Thanksgiving break, he had chocolate chip cookies and apple juice waiting in the room for them with a "welcome" note. They devoured it and were so touched.
I am never staying at any hotel other than Four Seasons!

Sholeh Assadi Brahimy
New York, New York

• Stayed November 2011, travelled solo
3 Thank NYCHes
Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 December 2011

My husband and I stayed at the Four Seasons in Palo Alto for three nights in early July 2011. Clearly, this is a business hotel and one does not really find tourists in Silicon Valley. We were on more of a business trip but we still found some time to enjoy Palo Alto and the area. This hotel has very comfortable beds, excellent service and free parking, which we like. The front desk gave us excellent recommendations for restaurants in Palo Alto and they knew our name within an hour of our arrival. The pool area is a nice place to take a break with free drinking water, as well as a large jacuzzi. The bathrooms are fabulous with a large jacuzzi tub and a separate, large, tiled shower. We would definitely stay here again if needing to be in the Silicon Valley/Palo Alto area.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
NY, NY
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 December 2011

My wife and I just spent 5 nights at this pleasant property located in a not very pleasant corner of an office complex next to a busy highway. The staff was unfailingly courteous and helpful, from the doormen to the manager. The room was decently sized with good amenities but I found the mattress and pillows far too soft. Room service provided us with new, firmer pillows immediately upon request.

The gym and outdoor pool were small but nicely equipped. For a relatively small property, I think that the leisure/recreation facilities were excellent, especially the spotless and elegant spa.

My only minor comments are that the room does not have an outlet next to the bed for charging your cell phone at nights and that the minibar prices are unrealistically priced.

The breakfast in the hotel's only restaurant got tiresome very quickly and was not particularly well-prepared given the steep prices and no buffet. Fresh orange juice was $8 per glass (with free refills) and espresso was $7. A full breakfast could easily cost $40 per person and it simply was not very good. I wish the restaurant would offer a simple buffet with fresh California fruits and basic items to provide a better option to guests.

Setting aside the breakfast issue, I would highly recommend this hotel, most of all because of its sympathetic staff.

Room Tip: enjoy the highway view!
  • Stayed November 2011, travelled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your five star rating. Please accept our apologies if your experience for breakfast in our restaurant fell short of your expectations. Although we do not offer a buffet, we are interested in suggestions of what you would like to see on our menu to make it more appealing and possibly have them ready for you during future visits. Please contact our Director of Food and Beverage, Mr. Rich Poskanzer, to coordinate your preferences for your next stay. He may be reached at 650.566.1200, or via email at Rich.Poskazner@fourseasons.com

Thank you again for the compliments and feedback.

We look forward to welcoming you back.
Also consider these accommodations in or near East Palo Alto
7.7 km away
Rosewood Sand Hill
Rosewood Sand Hill
#2 of 9 in Menlo Park

Been to Four Seasons Hotel Silicon Valley at East Palo Alto? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK