All reviews bird aviary koi pond room was clean the owner picnic area stayed nights fun to watch best deal scenic waterfalls rooms are small day's drive high reviews refrigerator and coffee maker small town definitely stay here again creek falls old style
Reviewed 16 September 2018

If you want an overpriced Motel 6 this is it----no clock in room, no phone, no breakfast, TV the size of a postage
stamp---wall heater which had ONE setting, ON or OFF. In other words you were either burning up or freezing.
Old type bed, not great but okay. The one positive, it was clean. How this place got a four star rating is
beyond me. I booked it because of the reviews, what a surprise!!!!

Date of stay: August 2018
Sylvia R, Owner at Cedar Lodge Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2018

Sorry you did not enjoy stay you could have control the heater.

Reviewed 27 August 2018

We stayed in the room with the kitchenette. Very quiet & so enjoyable. Only problem was not having the proper appliances to cook with. They just need to update their cooking utensils some. But overall, we are going to be staying here again.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Sylvia R, Owner at Cedar Lodge Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2018

I wish you had come to the office about about the things you need in the .kitchen i would have found you some.

Reviewed 26 August 2018

We found this motel with a google search. It had a 4+ star ration, so we gave it a chance. Definitely made the best choice. The desk staff at check in was able to find us a room late at night with no reservation. Very quiet location, felt secure and was able to park very close to the room. Bird aviary and koi pond on site. Hike to waterfall nearby. Will definitely stay here again if I'm ever in the area.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Sylvia R, Owner at Cedar Lodge Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2018

Glad you enjoyed your stay with us.

Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

So happy with our stay! When booking, I made a mistake and booked for the night after our stay. The owner was so kind and helped us through our issues, including dealing with Booking.com, who are not so friendly! I couldn’t have been happier with the stay. The rooms are lovely, with all the accommodations you could need and my friend and I had one of the best nights sleeps out of the week we’ve been on the road. The hotel is tucked back in the woods and near some cute little restaurants and great places to hike. There’s also a cage full of exotic birds which make the hotel so unique! Perfect to entertain kids (and apparently 18 year old girls!) for a little bit. Overall, I’m extremely pleased with my stay, and hope to visit the sweet little hotel again sometime. The owner is very friendly, has some great (and crazy!) stories, and is super funny, so make sure you get a chance to chat with her! I guarantee you’ll leave well rested and with a big smile on your face, we did!

Trip type: Travelled with friends

I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us.
Sylvia

Reviewed 5 August 2018

The location was convenient for me on a roadtrip I did. The motel is excellent value for money. The rooms are small but parking was right outside the room and it was very inexpensive @ $68 for the night.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo

Thank you for your review, I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us.

Sylvia