“A little expensive for us”
Review of Armadillo Willy's

Armadillo Willy's
Ranked #13 of 179 Restaurants in Dublin
Reviewed 1 January 2017

I had the small serving and it was small for $12. The husband got a $16 entree with 2 sides, that may be more filling. Our son had a chicken sandwich ordered 2 sodas, the bill was $42 which is expensive for a simple lunch and a non smiling cashier. Though the ribs and turkey were good. It may be a while before we come back.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

So how can you go wrong with ribs and chicken with all the fixins? great comfort food with generous portions.

Reviewed 8 September 2016

The staff was very helpful and cheerful. The decor and ambiance were fine. We went for lunch. Hubby ordered the "Santa Maria" style tri-tip which was not Santa Maria style at all but was tasty. I ordered the salt & pepper turkey plate. The thick sliced meat was so dry I could only get down a few bites. The "salt & pepper" were on the outside edge & added no flavor. The meat had NO moisture at all and was more like touch cardboard. Maybe that is why they served it with multiple cups of BBQ sauce which did have good flavor. I think it must have been left over and reheated several times. I wrapped my meat up and took it home, but my pets didn't recognize it as meat either.

Reviewed 22 August 2016 via mobile

I had a two meat plate. Brisket and ribs. Delicious. Coleslaw delicious, corn bread awesome. Only negative is that they need to give you a little more honey butter for your corn bread! Lol

Reviewed 5 August 2016

The brisket is smoked overnight. And, when it's gone for the day, there's no microwaving a new batch. No, sir. It's done right.

It's why I go here more than any other restaurant in Bay Area.