“Sushi for best”

Add it.
Sushiya
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 27 February 2008

This is a great Japanese restaurant/sushi bar. I am glad they changed the name even though it was just as good before. Why people whined about the name is beyond me. The sushi here is fresh and the service is attentive. I have heard that sushi places that offer the "all you can eat" specials are not as good as other sushi places, but that is certainly not true here. I have sat here more than once and let the sushi chef run the table and never been disappointed. Besides, we all know sushi is diet food, just look at sumo wrestlers....ha ha. The people here are very friendly both the staff and customers. Come in some evening and enjoy yourself. Lunch is great here as well.

2  Thank BKIND