“Relaxing paradise in the Desert”
Review of Sagewater Spa

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Desert Hot Springs
Sagewater Spa
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 29 December 2016

An oasis in Desert Hot Springs, this hotel is one of the surprises you just love to get. My other half made the reservations and I purposefully didn't google the spa, hoping to be surprised and also trusting his taste. And he did a great job with his choice!!!!! The owners are as sweet as a sufganiot or a brigadeiro (Israeli and Brazilian sweetest treats) and the place is spotless: bathrooms and shower are the cleanest I have ever seen and sheets are of the highest quality. The pools and the water... What a treat, after a day at Joshua Tree National Park. This is a place to rest, relax and recharge!

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank flavia y
PorterHouse09, Owner at Sagewater Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 31 December 2016

You are both sweetest treats and getting to know you over the past week has been a wonderful gift. We appreciate that you noticed our attention to detail and felt comfortable staying at Sagewater Spa. We are happy knowing that there will be more opportunities for surprises, relaxation in our warm mineral water pool, evening BBQ's, desert adventures and fun. Enjoy your relaxed entry into the New Year.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Sagewater Spa

Reviewed 12 December 2016

My husband and I had such a nice, relaxing time at the Sagewater Spa. We certainly hope to return! Rhoni and Cristina were so kind and welcoming. We loved meeting the other guests as well, and it’s just hard to convey how relaxed and how at home we felt during our visit. It’s a gem of a place.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 November 2016

Sagewater Spa is the perfect getaway spot: A clean, minimalist, relaxing place with a suuuuuper nice hot springs-fed pool. The owners, Rhoni and Cris, are delightful, as is their dog Sage. We've been here several times and always leave feeling refreshed and revived.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 November 2016

I have been coming to the Sagewater Spa since 2008 and I stayed there last weekend for the sixth time. While the property had been impeccably remodeled since I had last been there, it retained its hypnotic aura of simplicity, relaxation and stillness and newly reminded me about why I love coming here.

When I first arrived on Friday afternoon, after battling four hours of traffic, Cris greeted me at the door and said "welcome home." I immediately got into the pool and within an hour, felt the water work its magic. The next day, I didn't leave the property until about 5 p.m. and I highly recommend this to people who need to deeply unwind. I drank the Spa's delicious coffee, partook of the always tasty coffee cake, I soaked, I swam, I read, I ate lunch, I drank wine, I stared at the palm trees and I talked to Rhoni and Cris, who genuinely care for the welfare and relaxation of their guests. Basically, I had one of those perfect days.

I don't know when I'll be back but I do know this: as long as Rhoni and Cris remain open for business, I will always find ways to return to the Sagewater Spa.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 November 2016

I heard rave reviews about this place for years from friends, and I finally got to experience it myself this weekend...it truly exceeded my expectations! So much care and attention has gone into the details of the rooms from luxury bedding to the amenities in the kitchenettes. The hot springs are divine, I soaked for 2 hours and felt like new human being. Most of all, I was impressed by the special tranquil beauty of this place, which most of the guests seem to revere. The owners are charming, warm and gracious. I can't wait to return!

Room Tip: The room with a street view ended up being perfect for us, since most of the time we had the shades...
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
Miracle Springs Resort and Spa
#7 of 22 in Desert Hot Springs
2.2 km away
Aqua Soleil Hotel & Mineral Water Spa
Aqua Soleil Hotel & Mineral Wate...
#8 of 22 in Desert Hot Springs
18.0 km away
Desert Riviera Hotel
Desert Riviera Hotel
#1 of 73 in Palm Springs

Been to Sagewater Spa? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK