Miracle Springs Resort and Spa(Desert Hot Springs)
US$ 92
US$ 66
Groupon.com
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 98/night.

Lido Palms Resort and Spa(Desert Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$ 134
US$ 105
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 124/night.

The Spring Resort & Spa(Desert Hot Springs)
Free cancellation until 29/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$ 200
Aqua Soleil Hotel & Mineral Water Spa(Desert Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$ 86
US$ 80
Agoda.com
El Morocco Inn & Day Spa(Desert Hot Springs)
US$ 144
US$ 129
Free cancellation until 02/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$ 168
Orbitz.com
US$ 464
US$ 424
Tuscan Springs Hotel and Spa(Desert Hot Springs)
TripAdvisor
Miracle Manor(Desert Hot Springs)
TripAdvisor
Caliente Springs Resort(Desert Hot Springs)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsrhoni and cristinacoffee cakejoshua treeother guestspalm springsmineral poolfrette linensoutdoor grillmid centuryroom massageswelcome homesmall kitchenperfect oasiswe loved our staypure heavenhealing waterswonderful hosts
Reviewed 12 December 2016

My husband and I had such a nice, relaxing time at the Sagewater Spa. We certainly hope to return! Rhoni and Cristina were so kind and welcoming. We loved meeting the other guests as well, and it’s just hard to convey how relaxed and how at home we felt during our visit. It’s a gem of a place.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 November 2016

Sagewater Spa is the perfect getaway spot: A clean, minimalist, relaxing place with a suuuuuper nice hot springs-fed pool. The owners, Rhoni and Cris, are delightful, as is their dog Sage. We've been here several times and always leave feeling refreshed and revived.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 November 2016

I have been coming to the Sagewater Spa since 2008 and I stayed there last weekend for the sixth time. While the property had been impeccably remodeled since I had last been there, it retained its hypnotic aura of simplicity, relaxation and stillness and newly reminded me about why I love coming here.

When I first arrived on Friday afternoon, after battling four hours of traffic, Cris greeted me at the door and said "welcome home." I immediately got into the pool and within an hour, felt the water work its magic. The next day, I didn't leave the property until about 5 p.m. and I highly recommend this to people who need to deeply unwind. I drank the Spa's delicious coffee, partook of the always tasty coffee cake, I soaked, I swam, I read, I ate lunch, I drank wine, I stared at the palm trees and I talked to Rhoni and Cris, who genuinely care for the welfare and relaxation of their guests. Basically, I had one of those perfect days.

I don't know when I'll be back but I do know this: as long as Rhoni and Cris remain open for business, I will always find ways to return to the Sagewater Spa.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 November 2016

I heard rave reviews about this place for years from friends, and I finally got to experience it myself this weekend...it truly exceeded my expectations! So much care and attention has gone into the details of the rooms from luxury bedding to the amenities in the kitchenettes. The hot springs are divine, I soaked for 2 hours and felt like new human being. Most of all, I was impressed by the special tranquil beauty of this place, which most of the guests seem to revere. The owners are charming, warm and gracious. I can't wait to return!

Room Tip: The room with a street view ended up being perfect for us, since most of the time we had the shades down to avoid direct sunlight.
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Krista K
Reviewed 11 November 2016

This was our first time visiting Sagewater Spa, and it absolutely surpassed all our expectations. To say you'll leave relaxed and rejuvenated is an understatement. Lovely property, wonderfully & tastefully furnished rooms, and hosts Rhoni and Cristina are some of the best folks we've had the pleasure of meeting in a long while. A total gem. We'll be back soon and often.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
PorterHouse09, Owner at Sagewater Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2016

You both slide into the water as if you'd been coming here for life. Loved how you enjoyed your kitchen area and dining al fresco, really making Sagewater Spa home snd now it is!
We look forward to your next visit.