Nurturing Nest Mineral Hot Springs Retreat and Spa
Miracle Springs Resort and Spa(Desert Hot Springs)
US$ 92
US$ 89
Desert Hot Springs Spa Hotel(Desert Hot Springs)
US$ 92
US$ 89
Turtle Back Mesa(Desert Hot Springs)
US$ 165
  • Pool
Aqua Soleil Hotel & Mineral Water Spa(Desert Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$ 85
US$ 79
Agoda.com
Hyundae Resort And Spa(Desert Hot Springs)
US$ 56
  • Pool
US$ 120
US$ 107
Travelocity
Desert Palms Spa Motel(Desert Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$ 88
US$ 71
Two Bunch Palms(Desert Hot Springs)
US$ 290
US$ 233
Tuscan Springs Hotel and Spa(Desert Hot Springs)
US$ 196
US$ 464
US$ 424
All reviewshealing watersjoshua treehot springsrelaxing placeramsandysoulenergypeacesolacewondrousglamourpoolspuresthosts
Reviewed 28 March 2012

Spent an exceptionally relaxing and peaceful stay at this little oasis in Desert Springs. My girlfriend had been here awhile back and had very fond memories. We'd been looking to take a weekend road trip for awhile. Something just for ourselves. So she booked a room here and we enjoyed the perfect getaway from LA. The Nurturing Nest seems to attract good people and we appreciated both the company of the guests as well as the privacy of our cozy room. We took forays to nearby Two Bunch Palms (see The Player) for lunch and dinner, but were always happy to get back to the Nest. Ram and Sandy make fine hosts and we will soon be back for another dip in their healing hot spring waters.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank revJames13
Reviewed 26 March 2012

Hi.. this place is a little gem. Driving up.. it looks unassuming. The neighborhood is mediocre. However once you enter their little sanctuary.... the magic begins.

This place is run by the owners. They are around to talk to and hang out with... There is only a limited number of rooms, and the atmosphere is very mellow and full of personality. After 3 hours, we felt like we were staying at a friends home.. not a retreat.

We quickly met everyone who was staying there and ended making some great friends. We made our own food, brought in our own drinks. Simple fun and devoid of pretense.

I will be back for sure!

Jesse Gros

www.insightadventures.com

Room Tip: They are all the same as far as I can tell.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank JesseGros
Reviewed 26 March 2012

Yes, the Nurturing Nest has been my "home" for 12 years now. Whenever I begin to lose myself on the hamster wheel of stress in my 5 mile radius city cage, I know just the place to go where I can find myself again and get much needed perspective on life. Ram and Sandy have created the perfect oasis and healing environment with a small, simple and quiet 7 room sanctuary in the Desert Hot Springs spa zone. Only an hour and half or so outside LA, so close but so far from the hustle and bustle. Sometimes I make day trips to Joshua Tree National Park, hike Ryan mountain at sunrise, stop by Pioneer Town, but I'm always so happy to return to the Nest and it's soothing waters. Other times it's freakfest with Coachella singing to me, but I always feel so lucky to leave the throngs and bongs behind and return home to the minerals and ecstatic solitude of the Nest. All I can say is...make it your home too and do it soon. Your inner being will thank you for it.

Room Tip: they're all good and have their own personalities.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank ericevol
Reviewed 13 March 2012

The owners of the Nurturing Nest, Dr. Sandy and Dr. Ramesh are unbelievably gracious, caring and professional. They have created a peaceful, relaxed, open and by all means "nurturing" environment for those who visit. I went on the Freedom Retreat to gain some clarity and peace of mind.....this retreat exceeded all of my expectations as not only did I leave feeling more balanced, energetic and settled...but I learned so much from them and left feeling truly inspired.

I would recommend the Nurturing Nest to anyone just needing a break, or some personal introspection....or just needing to re-examine their life. You will get much more than you bargained for, I promise!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo
3  Thank erica c
Reviewed 9 March 2012

My husband and I have been coming to The Nurturing Nest for about 10 years now and have never had anything but a beautiful experience. The grounds are clean and peaceful. The rooms are quiet and comfortable. The hosts, Ram and Sandi, are friendly and accommodating. And the water....oh, the water is pure bliss. Other spas offer hot springs inside stuffy pool houses or in cramped tubs. The pool house at the Nurturing Nest is open, breezy and constantly refreshed with healing waters direct from the earth. The water then flows to a slightly cooler outdoor pool where one can lounge in the sun, drink in the desert air and enjoy an afternoon of doing absolutely nothing.

Highly recommended. :-)