All reviews living room juice cleanse mountain view suite lemon water yogurt hard boiled eggs small resort swedish massage cd player beautiful grounds peace and quiet cell phone small kitchen southern california mineral pool can't wait to go back short drive
Reviewed 13 September 2018

This is my third stay at The Spring and I absolutely love this place.
I do the juice cleanse whenever I'm there, I always go alone, and it really is a rejuvenating experience. My most recent trip was in the high heat of the summer but it was not an issue at all because the air conditioned rooms are just a few feet from the pool. In fact, I loved the heat and will definitely go again in August/September. The staff is very kind, the grounds meticulously maintained and the overall feeling of the place is just very tranquil. If you are looking for a quite retreat-type getaway, you will love it!

Room tip: All rooms are right by the pool. Single level hotel.
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

Review is a 4.5 ( was unable to configure a 1/2 Star on my settings )
I visited The Spring in Aug 2016 and Aug 2018
I really love it there! I participated in the Veda Cleanse with Yesnia Johnson. I highly recommend The Spring for a tranquil break. There are so many yummy spa service selections and the staff is really great. Also the spa setting is clean and inviting. I will definitely return. Thank you!

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 17 August 2018

So far, this is the best place we have been in Desert Hot Springs: green, quiet, clean, nicely done... And very, very pleasant.

I'm sure we will be back here next time we need to rest and recharge energies.

Room tip: If you decide to stay in the hotel and bring or cook your food, they have kitchen available.
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

What makes The Spring spectacular, beyond it’s 3 pools and 2 saunas, is its Staff! Whether they are running the front desk, a massage therapist, or gardening... they all make your stay feel comfortable and special.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank -b-_for_brie
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

My stay at The Springs was for the sole purpose of taking part in the Vida Cleanse & Yoga Retreat. The Vida Cleanse was an amazing journey which I highly recommend to everyone. While I could go on and on about the cleanse retreat, this review is for the Springs facility. This is a small, intimate motel-style resort with several mineral spring pools. Most rooms face the hot springs pool with lovely French doors, and some are equipped with kitchens. I stayed in room 9 which was completely peaceful. It has a small kitchen with everything you need. Plus a private patio with a gas fire pit and my own private soaking tub. The beds are marvelous. I also had a CD player which was lovely. The bathroom has a tiny shelf so your toiletree space is limited. Yet plenty of space in bath/shower for your soap and shampoo. Every space at this resort is extremely clean and neat. While I soaked 99% of the time in my private tub, the grounds have 3 mineral pools at various temperatures. The spa treatments were wonderful. Great spa menu! Although I was on the cleanse, the continental breakfast looked healthy!

For a well priced nice quiet spa getaway , this is for you. No TV’s, telephones, and no restaurant on premises. ( Cell phone usage is restricted to your room only. ) I chose to immerse myself in self restoration and only left the resort to hike in the beautiful not-to-be missed Indian Canyon which offers many trails, from very easy to moderate.

Enjoy your peace!