All reviews mountain view suite lemon water yogurt hard boiled eggs swedish massage small resort beautiful grounds quiet atmosphere southern california small kitchen mineral pool an oasis can't wait to go back mid century los angeles zen spa
Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

Review is a 4.5 ( was unable to configure a 1/2 Star on my settings )
I visited The Spring in Aug 2016 and Aug 2018
I really love it there! I participated in the Veda Cleanse with Yesnia Johnson. I highly recommend The Spring for a tranquil break. There are so many yummy spa service selections and the staff is really great. Also the spa setting is clean and inviting. I will definitely return. Thank you!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 August 2018

So far, this is the best place we have been in Desert Hot Springs: green, quiet, clean, nicely done... And very, very pleasant.

I'm sure we will be back here next time we need to rest and recharge energies.

Room Tip: If you decide to stay in the hotel and bring or cook your food, they have kitchen available.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

What makes The Spring spectacular, beyond it’s 3 pools and 2 saunas, is its Staff! Whether they are running the front desk, a massage therapist, or gardening... they all make your stay feel comfortable and special.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank -b-_for_brie
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

My stay at The Springs was for the sole purpose of taking part in the Vida Cleanse & Yoga Retreat. The Vida Cleanse was an amazing journey which I highly recommend to everyone. While I could go on and on about the cleanse retreat, this review is for the Springs facility. This is a small, intimate motel-style resort with several mineral spring pools. Most rooms face the hot springs pool with lovely French doors, and some are equipped with kitchens. I stayed in room 9 which was completely peaceful. It has a small kitchen with everything you need. Plus a private patio with a gas fire pit and my own private soaking tub. The beds are marvelous. I also had a CD player which was lovely. The bathroom has a tiny shelf so your toiletree space is limited. Yet plenty of space in bath/shower for your soap and shampoo. Every space at this resort is extremely clean and neat. While I soaked 99% of the time in my private tub, the grounds have 3 mineral pools at various temperatures. The spa treatments were wonderful. Great spa menu! Although I was on the cleanse, the continental breakfast looked healthy!

For a well priced nice quiet spa getaway , this is for you. No TV’s, telephones, and no restaurant on premises. ( Cell phone usage is restricted to your room only. ) I chose to immerse myself in self restoration and only left the resort to hike in the beautiful not-to-be missed Indian Canyon which offers many trails, from very easy to moderate.

Enjoy your peace!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank nazdrava
Reviewed 19 May 2018

Wonderful small resort with three mineral pools and sauna. We spent two nights, wish we could have stayed longer. Close enough to Palm Springs for restaurants and mid-century architecture, but felt like a world away!

Room Tip: Room 9 has a private courtyard with fire pit and soaking tub
Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple