All reviews mountain view suite lemon water yogurt hard boiled eggs swedish massage small resort beautiful grounds quiet atmosphere southern california small kitchen mineral pool an oasis can't wait to go back mid century los angeles zen spa
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

My stay at The Springs was for the sole purpose of taking part in the Vida Cleanse & Yoga Retreat. The Vida Cleanse was an amazing journey which I highly recommend to everyone. While I could go on and on about the cleanse retreat, this review is for the Springs facility. This is a small, intimate motel-style resort with several mineral spring pools. Most rooms face the hot springs pool with lovely French doors, and some are equipped with kitchens. I stayed in room 9 which was completely peaceful. It has a small kitchen with everything you need. Plus a private patio with a gas fire pit and my own private soaking tub. The beds are marvelous. I also had a CD player which was lovely. The bathroom has a tiny shelf so your toiletree space is limited. Yet plenty of space in bath/shower for your soap and shampoo. Every space at this resort is extremely clean and neat. While I soaked 99% of the time in my private tub, the grounds have 3 mineral pools at various temperatures. The spa treatments were wonderful. Great spa menu! Although I was on the cleanse, the continental breakfast looked healthy!

For a well priced nice quiet spa getaway , this is for you. No TV’s, telephones, and no restaurant on premises. ( Cell phone usage is restricted to your room only. ) I chose to immerse myself in self restoration and only left the resort to hike in the beautiful not-to-be missed Indian Canyon which offers many trails, from very easy to moderate.

Enjoy your peace!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank nazdrava
Reviewed 19 May 2018

Wonderful small resort with three mineral pools and sauna. We spent two nights, wish we could have stayed longer. Close enough to Palm Springs for restaurants and mid-century architecture, but felt like a world away!

Room Tip: Room 9 has a private courtyard with fire pit and soaking tub
Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 May 2018

We loved our experience at the Spring. The Villa was stylish and gave the four of us plenty of personal space still so close to the Spa premises. A tray of fruit, nuts and cheese with birthday greetings for our daughter was waiting for us in the refrigerator! The Spa grounds are beautifully planted, with a friendly road runner (bird!) that greeted us near the pool, hummingbirds, mourning doves cooing. The views of the mountains and desert are dramatic. The different mineral pool options were heavenly. Float in one, experience jets in another, let the breezes cool your skin until the next immersion. This was a first time for me, and I loved it. I was treated to a fabulous classic Swedish massage as a treat from our California host. The staff was so pleasant and accommodating. I want to return. Worth a flight from New Jersey!

Room Tip: Many rooms face the largest mineral pool available 24/7 to all guests. If you would be bothered by that check for their other options.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank SuzannePennington_NJ
Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

Love this small comfy hotel. The beds are divine!!! The atmosphere is relaxing!!! The spa and pools perfect!! I recommend this place for a break from the fast pace of life. There are kitchens in the rooms, so take grocery’s, and don’t leave all weekend.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jill F
Reviewed 16 April 2018

This hotel is located on a hill overlooking the valley. There are 3 pools of varying temperatures, a nice free breakfast and a psa on site. The rooms are small but very clean and the beds are comfortable. One note, they allow day spa users to use the facilities and park in the parking spots, I think the parking should be reserved for hotel guests only, since we arrived at check-in time and all of the parking was full and we had to park on the street. Also, when it is windy, it is REALLY windy - like a hurricane without the rain.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple