All reviews mountain view suite lemon water yogurt hard boiled eggs swedish massage small resort beautiful grounds quiet atmosphere southern california small kitchen mineral pool an oasis can't wait to go back mid century los angeles zen spa
Reviewed 13 May 2018

We loved our experience at the Spring. The Villa was stylish and gave the four of us plenty of personal space still so close to the Spa premises. A tray of fruit, nuts and cheese with birthday greetings for our daughter was waiting for us in the refrigerator! The Spa grounds are beautifully planted, with a friendly road runner (bird!) that greeted us near the pool, hummingbirds, mourning doves cooing. The views of the mountains and desert are dramatic. The different mineral pool options were heavenly. Float in one, experience jets in another, let the breezes cool your skin until the next immersion. This was a first time for me, and I loved it. I was treated to a fabulous classic Swedish massage as a treat from our California host. The staff was so pleasant and accommodating. I want to return. Worth a flight from New Jersey!

Room Tip: Many rooms face the largest mineral pool available 24/7 to all guests. If you would be bothered by that check for their other options.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank SuzannePennington_NJ
Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

Love this small comfy hotel. The beds are divine!!! The atmosphere is relaxing!!! The spa and pools perfect!! I recommend this place for a break from the fast pace of life. There are kitchens in the rooms, so take grocery’s, and don’t leave all weekend.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jill F
Reviewed 16 April 2018

This hotel is located on a hill overlooking the valley. There are 3 pools of varying temperatures, a nice free breakfast and a psa on site. The rooms are small but very clean and the beds are comfortable. One note, they allow day spa users to use the facilities and park in the parking spots, I think the parking should be reserved for hotel guests only, since we arrived at check-in time and all of the parking was full and we had to park on the street. Also, when it is windy, it is REALLY windy - like a hurricane without the rain.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank circusgurl
Reviewed 15 April 2018

We stayed here with my whole family, 5 people in total and they gave us their villa option with a golf cart to drive to. Awesome experience! The rooms very great, stylish and cozy. The pool was good, we like the jacuzzi and just being there under the night sky in a warm water was fantastic. The breakfast was quite small but thoughtful. Customer service was very personal and friendly. We will be back!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank losangelista
Reviewed 6 March 2018

My new love and I spent one night at The Spring Resort & Spa recently. I chose it purely on the basis of the main photo (the large outdoor pool, see above) and the price.

We weren't looking for spa treatment, saunas or massages,so can't comment on any of the services. But we soaked in all three pools, which were beautifully maintained. We made a lovely picnic dinner out of the fruit and cheese plate for two.

Being led to our room by a friendly and cordial staff member, who grabbed a pitcher of lemon water to leave with us as she escorted us to our room, was a lovely detail among many. The light breakfast provided, on the model of most hotels these days, was a gazillion notches above,with organic cereal, a choice of cow's milk and non-dairy milk, fruit, nuts, granola, organic, cage-free hard-boiled eggs, and very tasty coffee was another score.

The atmosphere was serene and relaxed under the desert sky and in the hot springs.

All the employees seemed sincerely helpful and gracious way beyond their pay scale.

I saw where another reviewer complained about the lack of tv, but we didn't even notice.

The resort was beautiful and relaxing, and we can't wait to go back..

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple