After arriving in the rain we settled into our warm and comfortable room. No phone and no TV how great is that for a retreat. Most guests appreciated the quietness of the place and the intent to retreat from noise, but there were a few people who held louder conversations, unfortunately due the small size of the property conversations did not remain private and tended to be heard across the property. I would suggest catching up in your room to observe the retreat style of this place. The hot tubs are awesome and the treatments amazing. I would travel there again and my new husband and I plan to do so for our anniversary. It did tend to get busier at the weekend so I would suggest staying during the week if you, like me, require less people and more quiet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- THE SPRING Resort & Spa is a magical place. Overlooking Palm Springs w/dramatic views of snow capped mountain peaks, magnificent mineral water emerges from the earth at 170 degrees, charged with healing, restorative minerals. Luxurious, romantic guest rooms surround 3 mineral pools, featuring king pillow-top beds, down pillows, duvets and 100% Egyptian cotton linens. THE SPRING Day Spa offers a complete line of spa treatments, massages, buffs, wraps, and facials. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your The Spring Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Spring Hotel Desert Hot Springs
- The Spring Resort And Spa
- Hot Spring California