“Great Getaway”

Aqua Soleil Hotel & Mineral Water Spa
Phoenix, Arizona, United States
“Great Getaway”
Reviewed 7 May 2012

I do not know why there are bad reviews for this place. My boyfriend and I went on a weekend getaway at Aqua Soleil and had an amazing time. The property was clean, the staff was absolutely amazing and helpful, and the courtyard was beautiful (pool, 2 hot tubs, firepit, grill, and tons of lounging areas). I would suggest going into town for dining experience though.
All around, Aqua Soleil is a great affordable place. Some people just can not be pleased.

3 Thank Miranda P
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (143)
  • Korean first
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 7 May 2012

We went to Aqua Soleil for 2 days and had great time there.... this hotel became one of our favorite hotels... I would strongly recommend to anyone who wants to have great time for an affordable price. The hotel has clean and well taken care of pool and jacuzzis filled with mineral water which makes you feel relaxed after swimming an hour. I can say, mineral water in Hot Springs is magic..... it takes a way all you stress and muscle aches. There are also jacuzzi in the rooms as well. The rooms are very clean, well furnished with large private balcony. The management of the hotel is super nice. Front desk manager Ella made a great surprise for us when she knew that we just got married. She made a huge hear from roses on our bed, brought champagne and chocolate.... It was such a nice surprise..... Thank You Aqua Soleil team

2 Thank Artak N
Los Angeles, CA
Reviewed 7 May 2012

I’m normally not compelled to write reviews, I just read them, but I honestly could not keep myself away after my weekend at Aqua Soleil. Honestly I have no idea what the bad reviews are about. We had the Soleil suit that was modern, clean, comfortable, and had a private mineral water Jacuzzi! My fiancé and I went on our weekend getaway with another couple friends of ours who had a regular room, which was just as adorable! As for the staff, they treated us as if we were in their own home. Ella who is the Front Desk Manager, consistently would check in on us every time our paths crossed on the grounds of the hotel. She has such attention to detail and pays attention to all your needs! Our friends that joined in with us recently got married and we happen to casually mention it to Ella. Next thing I know, I’m getting a text from our friends with pictures of their hotel room decked out with rose petals and champagne. As for the rest of the staff, just as attentive to your needs even before you know what htye are! We were consistently offered mineral water to quench our thirst while soaking in the mineral pools in the courtyard. I’m extremely happy with our stay and looking to make a reservation for my parent for their 35th wedding anniversary!

1 Thank Suzy H
Los Angeles, California, United States
Reviewed 5 May 2012

i had a blast on my trip there!! the pool was amazing and relaxing, the mineral water felt great!!! the hotel was clean and the workers were very nice and did everything to help and make the stay even better. My hotel room, with the jacuzzi inside of it was amazing!!! it was great to relax in the pool and jacuzzi outside and enjoy a nice fresh made margarita while relaxing and swimming by the pool. i cannot wait until i get the chance to go back!! the inside of the rooms were clean and it came with a fridge, a tv, a nice comfy couch, a really nice bathroom and shower, a dvd player, a coffee machine. everything was great!!! the hotel was close to shopping, there was a zoo nearby a casino. im going back in 3 months and i cannot wait!! i have told so many people about this place!! it is absolutly amazing and relaxing!!!!

Room Tip: aqua soleil suite the one with a jacuzzi. unforgetable experience
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank Arevig K
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 3 May 2012

I came down to Aqua Soleil to celebrate my 21 birthday. Let me just say that my family and I had a great time. We enjoyed every single moment of our vacation. We stayed in Double Queen Rooms which were excellent. The room was well furnished since it had: Flat Screen TV, IPod Docking Station, Mini Fridge, Coffee & Tea Maker, and Private Balcony. The hotel had 1 swimming pool with natural hot mineral water (averages 88° F), 1 indoor and outdoor jetted poll again with natural hot mineral water. Also, it’s a no-smoking facility and pet friendly. The hotel had a relaxing environment; it was a care free zone. When you first enter the lobby and see the welcoming friendly staff you forget about all your worries and problems. Make sure to book your rooms with ELLA MNATSAKANOVA – FRONT DESK MANAGER. She is very friendly, helpful nice human being. I had a great time and unforgettable 21st birthday since, I spend it at Aqua Soleil. Most definitely I will be going back and staying at the same hotel.

Thank you Ella and AQUA Soleil Hotel & Mineral Water Spa

Room Tip: Make sure to book your rooms with ELLA MNATSAKANOVA – FRONT DESK MANAGER. She is very friendly, help...
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
1.4 km away
Two Bunch Palms
Two Bunch Palms
#4 of 22 in Desert Hot Springs

Been to Aqua Soleil Hotel & Mineral Water Spa? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK