“Horrible customer service!!!!!”

Ranked #7 of 8 Tours in Del Mar
Reviewed 11 September 2014

Daughter bought tickets for my birthday and I was excited until I tried to make reservations! They were TERRIBLE, kept complaining the are losing money on this groupon deal and even said they would return my money for complaining! NASTY!!

Then I found out their balloons had patches on it. I cancelled, complained to groupon and went on with a very nice company, " Sky's The Limit Ballooning in Carlsbad.

13  Thank Shirell M

Reviewed 19 May 2014

Absolute worst customer service experience of my life. After being told over the phone a few days ago that we would get a call if it was cancelled, we drove up to del Mar today without a phone call and learned it wasn't flying. Totally understandable considering the fires in North County, however, I do not appreciate to be 1) yelled at over the phone 2) told I wasted my own time 3) called rude and 4) then told I wouldn't get a refund because they threatened to report me to groupon.

Stay away....considering almost every review says this is a terrible company, I think they may need to reconsider who handles customer relations. At least I don't feel alone in my anger anymore. Jaime, get yourself a new gig.

25  Thank BreFeathers
Reviewed 23 April 2014

Seriously, people need to read the reviews on the customer service from Jaime.
I really don't understand how he is still working there.

He Harasses your phone and keeps calling first on his regular phone, and if you don't pick up he'll keep calling you on restricted and not leave any voicemails, just keeps calling your phone.

Someone needs to do something about this or just seriously stay away from this entirely and hope they run out of business.

20  Thank Alyssa B
Reviewed 20 March 2014

I've experienced some bad customer service in my life but this was definitely the worst. A friend and I had booked an evening balloon flight and were planning on using Groupon. Jamie was unpleasant from the first conversation but I could looked past that-- we were just excited for a new adventure. We made the reservation and showed up at the location that evening. It was then that Jamie insisted that we not make the purchase through Groupon and that he would still give us the Groupon rate. I tried to explain that if we booked through the Groupon site we would receive another $50 off through their promotion and that we hadn't expected to pay the extra money. He made no effort to hide his irritation and told us we didn't have to go then. After a while he changed his mind and said that he would honor the Groupon but that we would have to go to a store and print out a paper copy-- the app wasn't good enough. (This conversation was interspersed with annoyed sighs and him simply walking away more than once). Since we were on a road trip from Canada this new mission proved extremely difficult and we weren't sure that if we did leave in order the print off the Groupon at a store and come back that he wouldn't have left without us. So... we finally decided it wasn't worth the stress. We'll find a different company next time.

19  Thank Candice S
See more reviews
Reviewed 21 February 2014

BEWARE GROUPON USERS. Panorama openly admits to prioritizing regular customers over groupon users. I purchased a flight for 2 during our anniversary weekend in San Diego. I called and called trying to get a reservation and every single time he would give me a run around about weather or some other excuse. When friday rolled around and I absolutely had to know if we were going to fly on the weekend, he tells me it's all booked up.

Avoid these guys like the plague, these unprofessional idiots don't have any sort of reservation system, and once they learn you have your ticket with Groupon will flat out ignore you. You are seen as a 'fill-in' slot in case they don't book regular tickets.

21  Thank rycon99