“4.5 stars for lunch ”

Ranked #22 of 212 Restaurants in Davis
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

4.5 stars for lunch

Great but modest selection of lunch items, but all very tasty.

I will definitely return and this establishment is a local favorite!

Better than good, I recommend.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Recently visited this little place. Sandwiches are giant sized and not overly expensive. I was looking for Mortadella and surprised they had my favorite one, with pistachio. Made me happy. I also purchased some additional deli meat from them. Employees were friendly and helpful. My only wish...more variety of Italian meats. Otherwise, nice place.

Reviewed 4 February 2018

I visited Zia's Deli while I was visiting Davis on a trip to see UC Davis' women's and men's basketball teams play. I ordered a salami sandwich with cheddar cheese with a bag of chips and two cans of soda. The sandwiches at Zia's are really delicious. Although there are only a few tables and chairs set up for people who want to eat there, I still thought the atmosphere at Zia's was very pleasant and inviting.

1  Thank Marc A
Reviewed 20 January 2018

Great sandwich place for a takeout. Good options, and fresh ingredients. I like the caprese sandwich in particular, it offers a good and lighter alternative to the common variants.

1  Thank 886nick
Reviewed 4 September 2017

Whenever I am in town I get Viareggio and Milano with some grape leaves. Have been coming here since they opened and always will.

1  Thank OtterPuffin