“Great Thai Food!”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 28 September 2018

We came here with a local - her recommendation. We had: Wonton Soup - wonderful - I would just order that next time and not share it!
Chicken Satay - pretty good - inherently not a very exciting dish...
Corn/Shrimp Fritters - unusual and very good. Try to eat some without the sauce to taste the fritter itself...the sauce is good but overwhelming.
Veggie Spring Rolls - good - again, inherently not a very exciting dish.
Pad Thai - good - but seemed to be missing bean sprouts.

The Wonton Soup was the star - it's outstanding!!

Reviewed 27 June 2018

I'm fairly new to the area. I'd been to Sophia's for drinks and appetizers a few times, but last night was the first time for dinner. The service was fast and friendly, the food was great, and the portions were huge (I ended up taking half home, which I rarely do).

We'll definitely be back.

Reviewed 21 March 2018

Overall lunch was very nice. Staff was friendly and food was good. We both had the red currie and then shared the fried rice. Both have good flavor. It was raining at the time and we ate on the patio. They had heaters going so it stayed very comfortable.

Reviewed 27 February 2018

We have had Thai food at many different places. But Sophia's stands out. It tastes "fresh". Vegetables are crunchy, noodles are perfect consistency, and the flavors compliment without overpowering. Definitely recommend.

Reviewed 19 February 2018

Every time I'm in Davis to visit children and grands, I eat at Sofia's--usually several times. Never a bad meal. Service is always prompt, food always fresh. Family and I have had red curry, green curry, stir fry, and noodles. Everything is good. Friendly staff. Take out available.