“Lunch Buffet”

Ranked #33 of 211 Restaurants in Davis
Price range: US$ 0 - US$ 10
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 18 June 2018

we have been here a couple of times for lunch buffet, the food has been good!. it is easy to get here and has good siting space.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

I’ve actually been to this restaurant many times for lunch and I’ve always enjoyed their lunch buffet. On my daughter suggestion, I wouldn’t here to get some takeout for dinner. I did so by going to their website and using the order online link. An hour later I called them up to find out where my food was. The person told me that they tied to deliver it but we’re unable to because there was no one there. They tried to call on the phone and had not been able to reach me. I was surprised because I have been at work all night and have not left my desk. (I am a CPA and I work in a very small office about a block away from the restaurant)

The restaurant representative said that I had put in the wrong address and I had given them the wrong phone number and that the reason that they hadn’t delivered the food was my fault. I explained to them that I don’t think I entered the wrong information to which they responded well it wasn’t their app anyway! I had been redirected from their website to another APP!

They were unapologetic and snarky on the phone. Within the space of five minutes they tell me from a person who regularly went there to eat to someone who probably won’t go there again.

In case you’re interested, they did not get the food order wrong and they certainly did not have a problem charging my card. By the time I got the food it was tepid and soggy.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 1 March 2018

Delicious food, a large variety in the lunch buffet. two kinds of rice, two kinds of flat bread and many curries. I did look at the names but I don't remember them. Non were too spicy for our group, but there were spicy sauces you could add if you want. There were vegetarian dishes and lamb and chicken in the buffet. They let us use one coupon for our whole group.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 15 February 2018

I visited that place to remind me of Dal bhat from Nepal. However, as I could not find something like that in menu, I decided to go with Paneer butter masala and garlic naa. I must say that it was a great choice, as the food was great. The plase is very spacious and you feel quite alone there when it is not crowded, but worth visiting.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

The staff are very friendly and helpful. We liked the eggplant dish, although the Naan bread was not as good as at some places. Prompt attentive service and decent food.

Date of visit: January 2018

Been to Kathmandu Kitchen? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK