My fiancee and I decided to elope before the big family wedding so it would be more intimate. Just the two of us. On Friday we booked the Blue Lantern tower room, 3rd floor. They recommended a pastor for us and he was available. They could not have made our weekend nicer. Christina was our witness, we were married in the arbor outside the hotel overlooking the Pacific with beautiful views. The room was excellent and very romantic, fireplace, four poster bed, beautiful view, large tub. They had even put just married balloons in the room with chocolate and champagne. They recommended a fantastic restaurant for dinner, and a gourmet breakfast was served on our porch. The staff here made it all happen and shared in our joy. Thank you everyone!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxurious inn was featured in Conde Nast Traveler and features fabulous views of the Pacific from just about every window of this four diamond bed and breakfast inn -- dramatically located on a bluff above the Dana Point Yacht Harbor. Blue Lantern Inn's guests savor a delicious breakfast in the morning and wine and hors d'oeuvres in the afternoon. Other amenities include on site spa treatments, a fitness center, two meeting rooms and bicycles for exploring the beautiful coastline. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Blue Lantern Inn - A Four Sisters Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Lantern Inn - a 4 Sisters Inn
- Blue Lantern Inn - a Four Sisters Hotel Dana Point