“Consistent - better than Lyons”
Review of Boulevard Cafe

Boulevard Cafe
Ranked #2 of 194 Restaurants in Daly City
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 1 February 2017

This used to be a Lyons Restaurant many years ago. The new owners not only remodeled the restaurant but the menu as well. I have eaten here many of times and the food is consistent. I enjoy the Cobb Salad. I have ordered this salad with the grilled chicken or grilled shrimp. Their grilled shrimps are large and very tasty. I have also tried their "Corn Beef and Hash" which is very daring for me since my Mom's is the ONLY one I will eat. Their corn beef hash is freshly made and not from a can! This is the closets it gets to my Mom's! I have always received good service. The staff is attentive and accommodating. They get the order correct when you have changes.

1  Thank Savvy-Sailorette

Reviewed 5 January 2017 via mobile

Three of us enjoyed a great breakfast here. Daughter had brioche French toast, and she said it was delicious. I had the chicken scrambler, subbing feta for the cheddar. It was fabulous! The wheat toast and hash browns were perfect. Hubby had biscuits and gravy, probably the weakest of our three meals.

Service was fast and friendly. Prices were reasonable for the Bay area. We will definitely come back when in the area next. This is a large restaurant, and parking can be problematic. We parked on a side street about 2 blocks away.

Reviewed 2 January 2017

This is the second chance I've given them for Chicken & waffles, the chicken is way over cooked and dry, the waffle was cold and the butter would not melt and they offer only syrup that is like Aunt Jemima or something similar which not real syrup. They also do not have real cream for you beverages, they offer half & half in little plastic containers you must open 1 at a time. Don't waste your money their other food sucks too.

Reviewed 30 December 2016

Ate lunch with family. Great fried calamari appetizer, wonderful pesto rigatoni. OK caesar salad. Great server and staff. Restrooms need attention.

Reviewed 27 November 2016 via mobile

The restaurant was recommended by a family friends who live in the area. The staff was friendly and helpful. The food selection was awesome. Everyone enjoyed their selections from Egg Benedict, the Two by Two by Two and the Moose plate. The egg orders were cooked perfectly. The coffee was delicious and continually refilled. I can't wait to return to the restaurant and try another selection from the menu.