“Great different doughnuts”

Krispy Kreme Doughnuts
Ranked #4 of 6 Dessert in Daly City
Price range: US$ 1 - US$ 20
Reviewed 30 September 2016

Best doughnut shop in area. Service was good. Easy parking in big lot. At times they have good specials,

1  Thank dcs1755

Reviewed 5 July 2016

Ran in after the Giants game on 4th of July and it was desserted. Very nice to go to the counter and order immediately. Got my son a box of mixed assorted. Victoria assisted me and was cheerful. Very prompt service. Only had one of the chocolate creme filled myself. Delicious. Parking was crowded but was able to fin a spot.

Reviewed 24 May 2016

Our first visit to the US so I was keen to try all the places we don't have back home, with the exception of Krispy Kreme, we have them, they are like sugary crack.

Although we have Krispy Kreme back home in Australia I've never actually been into one of their stores, just used the drive through, so this was a first for me. A nice large, clean place with a bright decor. Sadly we just grabbed a couple of donuts and left, too tired to pay much attention to the surroundings. It's Krispy Kreme, it's good!

Reviewed 15 May 2016

Took my son after he got his driver's permit and we went crazy with the donuts!
First bought a dozen variety (way too many to choose from), then bought a box of their donut minis and also box of their donut holes! Sugar High!!!1

Reviewed 25 January 2016

I was very disappointed on my last visit, the doughnuts were stall and the coffee was like water and to top it all off, the person in the drive thru was rude and not customer oriented.