“Great dim sum and dinner menu”

King Wah Seafood Restaurant
Ranked #17 of 228 Restaurants in Daly City
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 10
Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed 24 June 2018

I eat here at least once a month for dim sum lunch and once a month for takeout dinner menu. The dim sum is very good and a really good deal for the money. My friend and I split 3 large dim sum plates and never leave hungry. The bill is never more than $30. We vary the order somewhat but the shrimp stuffed eggplant is something we always get.

Although the dinner is great food, it definitely is a little on the expensive side for Chinese takeout. I love the Kung Pao and my family cannot get enough of the string beans in dry spicy garlic.

Lastly, the clientele is almost exclusively Chinese and Chinese is the primary language of the staff and customers. I am white and stick out like a sore thumb because I always ask for a fork and skip the tea. :) However, I am always treated well by the staff. I bring this up only if being in such a situation would bother you.

Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

Had lunch there recently. The place is dirty. Red carpet is black in color from the dirt. The kitchen is no different. Dim Sum is average in quality for the price charged. Too much salt and MSG. Service is below average. The place is crowded due to holiday and there are not enough waiters. I would go to koi palace since it’s not that far away.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

We came there to join our friend who celebrated life of her late father. Excellent environment and service. Each dish was delicious , especially crab and duck. Generous portions and fast and helpful staff. Will definitely come again.

Reviewed 5 June 2017

This place is very good for dim sum but can be very busy on weekends. The crowds may seem overwhelming but the turnover is pretty quick so the wait time is somewhat tolerable. They bring the food around on mobile carts so it's pretty easy to get what you want. The one drawback is that the place is NOISY. It's pretty much a food factory and the room can sound like factory floor.

Reviewed 1 March 2017

It is like going to a candy store when I was a little kid. So much to choose from. It is our destination whenever we have a craving for DIM SUM. You know it is good because of the wait in getting a table anytime of the day and everyday.