“Great Brazilian cuisine ”

Cybelle's Pizza of Daly City
Ranked #20 of 228 Restaurants in Daly City
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 22 February 2018 via mobile

We recently ate there on a trip. We stumbled upon this place down the street from our hotel. My wife is from Brazil and agrees that all of the food was very authentic to Brazil. The kids loved the Brazilian sausage (linguica). We didn't have the pizza, but we highly recommend the Brazilian dishes.

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed 18 January 2018 via mobile

This place is a complete dump .
The whole place from inside look like trash ., and you won’t find any friendly staff .,
They talk only Portuguese and they will greet you only if you are Brazilian .

Customer service is terrible ., despite the fact that none of the cashier speak English .

Also shady thing when you try to pay with credit card . You get weird eyes if you don’t leave tips .
As well your credit card info might end up somewhere .

Shady shady place

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 14 November 2017

We were cruising down the coast on our way to San Jose and wanted someplace unique, and we got lucky when we found CyBelle's. I had the Bife Acebolado (steak with sliced onions) and was blown away! They brought out the beef, and then another plate with the rice, beans, and yucca flour, and another plate with the vegetable salad. It was way more than I thought and everything was delicious. The staff were exceptionally friendly and the food fresh and tasty.

Looks can be deceiving. It's located in a small strip mall in the shadow of a Toyota dealership and a gym. From the outside, it looks dumpy. To me, that can be a good sign so I lead the group thru the front door. The place was nearly deserted, which is usually a bad sign, but I was determined to try this place out. And, I'm really glad that I did. Definitely worth visiting again.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 11 October 2017

Pizza just wasn't good; not much more to say. Tried some of the starters and they were all bad quality as well. The kind of stuff you'd microwave and then regret later.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 1 March 2017

Staff is super nice! Made good suggestions on a takeout order and even made my portion a little larger- don't know why but it was really sweet.

I'll be back!!!