“Gem of a place ”
Review of Nick's Kitchen

Nick's Kitchen
Ranked #14 of 228 Restaurants in Daly City
Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

Real little gem of a place with all vegan options and very delicious too. Prices are very reasonable and the food unique and not like most other Asian style food!! Small place and very simple inside but the atmosphere is friendly and the food was great!!

Reviewed 7 August 2018

I am here all the time. I sort of know the owners from just going there a lot. I bring everyone here. The food just gets better and better each time! I love that this is the first vegan restaurant in Daly City!

Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

Check out as many dishes as you can! I honestly couldn’t remember the last time I had lumpia Shanghai. 100% plant based classic Filipino dishes. Must try this place if you’re anywhere near the city or after flying in to SFO. Parking is your only challenge.

Reviewed 11 June 2018

After learning about this place on HappyCow, I was really looking forward to trying this...

We came in on a Saturday morning for brunch. I brought my GF and neighbor along for the experience.

We were all delightfully pleased with our meals, the service and the whole experience. We started with Shaghai Lumpia, which were quite excellent. Then, I had the Tocilog with side of fries. This was sooo good! My sister has made this for me in the past, but this was much better! I was genuinely fooled, as this tasted just like tocino! Also the fried egg was mind-blowing! I have not had an authentic vegan fried egg yet....

My neighbor is not vegan or veg and was a bit skeptical at first... After telling him that the meal was on me, he decided to try the cheesesteak sandwich. Success! He enjoyed it!

We will be coming again!

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

I’ve been to Nick’s in the past and this last visit was different. They now serve vegan food, which for Filipino food is rare, so everything is plant based, from the appetizers to main course and desserts. And all of it was delicious!