“Dinner, Asian Filipino Food”
Review of Chibog

Chibog
Ranked #18 of 223 Restaurants in Daly City
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 22 August 2016 via mobile

Would be highly recommended to friends. If you haven't tried their sizzling squid, you should try it. Dinner when we arrived it was busy. The whole time we where there all tables were occupied.

Reviewed 9 January 2016 via mobile

Close to home tasting food! I love their fish sinigang, chicharon bulaklak, pork bbq and crispy pata and garlic rice. They have a good size serving. Worth your money. I can eat here everyday. This the place you'll come back for more. Keep up the good work! Friendly staff...

1  Thank Lovesplaces
Reviewed 16 December 2014

We saw this restaurant as we were driving through Daly City. Without having read the reviews nor heard from friends about it, we took the risk of dining in this restaurant. My sister even asked the server if they had many customers. We ordered sauteed vegetables with shrimp paste (pinakbet), pork ribs in sour broth (sinigang na baboy) and fried milkfish (daing na bangus). The dishes we ordered were all yummy, had real Filipino taste, and the servings were large. As I had been away from Manila for a month-long vacation, Chibog's food filled my craving for my own food.

We went back again the following day for another dinner.

2  Thank mme1030