“Dinner with Dad”

Ranked #28 of 208 Restaurants in Daly City
Price range: US$ 1 - US$ 20
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 10 April 2017

We were visiting my Dad and wanted to eat here. The burger was good but when they ask if you want dressing on your burger I thought they meant 1000 dressing not Miracle Whip. My husband had a chili dog and it wasn't very warm by the time we received our order. The fries and onion rings were great. The also have great pies. I has coconut cream pies and it was wonderful. My husband and dad has cheesecake and said it was good.

Reviewed 28 December 2016

Had not been there in a long time but still great burgers, hot dogs & pies. Prices are good for quality food.

Reviewed 24 December 2016

This Nation's in particular is an awesome place. We used to come here all the time for late night food. This review is for a recent trip. We came here late one night for pie. In particular, their banana cream pie. The quality of the pie is incredible. The whip cream is light and fluffy, filling is done just right. Bananas were broken up evenly throughout the pie. And the price, is unbelievable. This place was so good, that we flew back 2 weekends after and got some more.

Reviewed 14 November 2016

Go there for breakfast once in awhile cause its close and convenient..
The foods ok and the people are friendly.

Reviewed 31 August 2016

Still a favorite of mine. Despite all the different burger joints around I still get a craving for Nations. Nation's burgers have that distinct taste that I'm used to. I have been going to Nation's for over 20 years, the taste has not changed.