See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 September 2015

I had to go to SF during labor weekend to help my kid settle at her new place (she's attending college). I was looking at all the hotels and for 3 nights everything was over $500 plus parking. El Camino was charging $264 (with parking) for the 3 nights and according to the reviews this place had several parking spots. The place is not fancy but it's clean and convenient. I had my 10 year old with me and we both felt safe and were able to sleep since the bed was comfortable. I will stay here again since they offer a good price for the area.

Date of stay: September 2015
Reviewed 11 September 2015

We stayed there for one night in August 2015. Not bad. Room has a cozy feel to it, appeared to be newly renovated. For the price it was better than expected - 85 dollars for a night with parking. Short drive to SF. I especially enjoyed the decor, kind of Mexican style, has some soul, not like the numerous faceless chain motels. Would stay there again, for sure.

Date of stay: August 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank janjanmmm
Reviewed 17 August 2015 via mobile

We stayed here while visiting sf it is just outside the city but walking distance to the Bart train, it only costs 7 dollars for a return ticket. The motel was clean, good wifi and there was a limited breakfast which was coffee tea and assorted Danish pastries. The parking area was good plenty off spaces. It was definitely worth staying here rather than in the city at a fraction of the cost of city hotels. Would stay here again

Date of stay: July 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 July 2015

Totally OK looking when arriving, but the rooms are very small, the atmosphere not to nice, did not feel like a safe area. Too far from the city.
We wanted to checkout after one night, even though we had booket 3 nights. According to booking.com it would cost us one night and we should get one night paid back. But the staff where not very helpful and just pointed out their sign, telling: No Refund!
SO - please choose another motel if in SF.

Date of stay: July 2015
1  Thank annetoten
Reviewed 9 June 2015

No running water. Asked speed freak for a refund on remaining two nights of a 3 night stay and let him know we would be checking out. He stated he couldn't refund our money and he was a resident on the property and was without water too. Finally left after consulting with credit card company dispute center. FYI hotel is filthy, no
AC, and yes breakfast consists of a packaged pastry from Costco and bad coffee.
Never in my travels have I had a worse experience.

Date of stay: June 2015