BridgePoint Inn(Daly City)
US$ 178
US$ 249
US$ 241
Hampton.com
Alpine Inn & Suites(Daly City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$ 185
US$ 176
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 197/night.

Geneva Motel(Daly City)
US$ 143
Mylo Hotel(Daly City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$ 143
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 174/night.

Royal Palace Inn(Daly City)
US$ 220
Mission Inn(San Francisco)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$ 130
US$ 124
Travelers Inn(South San Francisco)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$ 153
Royal Inn(South San Francisco)
US$ 168
US$ 154
All reviewsfree parkingbart trainminute walkstayed for nightswharf
Reviewed 12 October 2011

One of the cleanest showers we've ever seen! The rooms are clean, the people are friendly, breakfast is included and the wi-fi works really well. All this makes it an excellent value for the small price. Do not expect a 5-star resort here, this is an Americana motel. But it is very well maintained and you should have no worry. Perfect for people that are landing late in SFO!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Elmarto
Reviewed 3 October 2011

Clean, comfortable room, very good value for the price we paid, stayed for four nights. This appears to be an old motor inn that has been recently renovated in the past decade. However, there were a couple of drawbacks. One was that the plumbing in our room was awful, whenever we were having a shower and the person in the adjacent room turned their tap on, the entire room would shake loudly and vibrate. The other was the Wifi which was slow and had ongoing dropouts. In saying that though, if visiting San Francisco for several days by car, staying here will save you a bit of money. A lot of motels closer to town appear to be overpriced.

Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 September 2011

We booked a room here after all the great reviews on this site, and were sadly disappointed with what we found. The rooms are very small and outdated, the bathroom was clean but so small the door hit the toilet. It is not close to anything other than the Colma BART station (which is very convenient) and is right on a busy, loud street. We probably knew better than to expect more at this price, but the other reviews were so positive we had a little higher expectation.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from El Camino Real
Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank LieselSD
Reviewed 2 September 2011

All good things must come to an end and I hope this is not the ending for this place. I just called to book a room and was told that George and Lisa are no longer managing the place. I was then given a room rate that was $25.00 a night higher then when I stayed last month and worse---- higher then the internet rate! I guess no more deals for us loyal stayers...

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
3  Thank LaBotte
Reviewed 22 August 2011

I recently stayed at the El Camino Inn for a friend's wedding in Half Moon Bay. When I checked in with my friend, the management was SO helpful. They told us about local transportation, things to do, even looking things up for us as we didn't have a computer with us. There's a little continental breakfast that is better than other places I've seen with different options, fresh coffee and juice. The room was small, but enough for us. It was clean, and though small, it was sufficient for what we needed. A comfortable bed, shower, tv, microwave, and fridge. Nearby there's a wendys, across the street is a Mexican restaurant/bar that has karaoke, and the BART is just a 5 min walk away. I never felt unsafe in the area. On our last night there, an issue came up and the management was more understanding than I could have asked for. I can't stress that enough. Quaint motel, amazing management, breakfast, safe location- I'd definitely stay here again!!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends