All reviews bart station san francisco free parking krispy kreme free breakfast clean rooms convenient location short drive yogurt golden gate park easy access business center sofa bed would stay here again great place to stay staff was very friendly and helpful hot breakfast
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Too expensive for what it is. I was stranded overnight in SFO and there were no airport hotels available. Daly City is a bit far from the airport but it was the ony room I could find. That said >$400 per night for a Hampton Inn is crazy, even in the Bay Area.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My wife, son and I have stayed at this hotel three times as my son is a freshman at SFSU. The hotel is on the low end of Hampton Inns I’ve stayed on cleanliness, condition and location. After our most recent stay to move my son into his dorm, we were charged for a second room that we did not use or even know about. We were not told about this second room on checkin or checkout. The hotel management now falsely claims we booked a second room (which is not true) but again they never checked us into this alleged second room and apparently charged me without my presence or authorization late at night while we slept in the one room we did book. We will not stay at another Hilton again and I will abandon my silver status “honors” program.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Good hotel to stay at near San Francisco, just off I 280, In n Out burger place nearby, very good complimentary breakfast. Friendly, accomadating staff, clean rooms. Plenty of parking at no additional charge.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Have stayed at this location several times and always find the staff professional & friendly. Premises are very clean and the rooms clean & comfortable. Nice breakfast, easy parking. Highly recommend.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 September 2018

Excellent location, walking distance to BART and Metro which can take you to many area without getting stuck on the highway. By the way, you get free parking so you can leave your car at the hotel. Walking distances to many restaurants in the area. Front desk was friendly and helpful when we first arrived, gave us a load down on the local area like food and transportation. Although it is not a made to order, the complementary breakfast was good enough with sufficient variety for everyone. Room is clean and quite. I have to attend a conference at the Hilton downtown, which they charge $70/night for guest. It took me 20 mins on BART and walk about 6 blocks. Overall, this was a great place for me and I highly recommended.