“Small restaurant but family run”

Francos Italian Restaurant
Ranked #18 of 134 Restaurants in Cypress
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

I have actually been to this restaurant over 25 times but I've never taken the time to write a review. I've tried many different things on the menu over the years I've eaten there and all have been consistently good. Chicken marsala, spaghetti Bolognese, lasagna, chicken and veal Parmesan are all excellent. The pizza is thin crust and certainly worthy of picking it up on your way home for dinner.

Reviewed 24 April 2017 via mobile

The staff are passionate about the service and sharing information about the food. I enjoyed the family like atmosphere and the desserts are made in house. Yum!!

Reviewed 19 March 2017

Franco's has a great menu, very good service and moderate prices. The choices are Italian but there are lots of them plus interesting specials. A small place but very friendly and welcoming. They do have a bar or you can bring your own wine

Reviewed 15 November 2016

We had dinner and again, all three of us ordered specials, and never got to the "meat" of the menu. They serve soup or salad with all meals and the Caesar salad was really good. We also had a Calamari appetizer. This is a family owned restaurant and you can get pizzas to an 8oz. filet. We have been coming here for years. The pizzas I order to go, they are great. Only once or twice have we NOT chosen one of the "Specials" and ordered from the menu. Their consistently GOOD Filet and Rack of Lamb specials are worth ordering. The service is usually by one of the sons and very nice! The cheesecake is made on location and one of the lightest cheesecakes I've ever had, my wife really picks her calories and helped with almost half of it! And she really is a gourmet cook. Franco's restaurant and Bakery is a hidden gem. We've always had dinner.

Reviewed 14 November 2016

Ate here twice in two days, it is my brother's favorite restaurant in the area. Lunch special was very good, dinner special was excellent. Reasonable cork fee.