“I like it ”
Review of Yoshida

Yoshida
Ranked #88 of 257 Restaurants in Cupertino
Reviewed 24 January 2018 via mobile

I like this low key Japanese restaurant, the food is nice and it is reasonably priced. They have set meals which are great values, just check the food display as soon as you enter to see what is on offer. We would certainly go back.

Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

Yoshida has a great lunch special for $12.50. Yesterday I had terriyaki chicken, rice, salad, miso soup, mixed tempura, udon, and sushi. Food was great. Good thing I didn’t have to return to work, productivity would have been zero.

Reviewed 13 September 2017

Their daily special is good value, many customers order that. I like it because it has quality ingredients, food taste good, and the size of the restaurant makes me feel more comfortable and it looks fancier than those small places. The negative thing is their beef dishes is much more expensive than other Japanese restaurants. I don't know if it's because of higher quality beef, but you need to add $4 if you want beef in 2 or 3 items bento box for lunch. They have 3 shrimps in tempura for bento instead of 1 at other Japanese places.

Reviewed 13 April 2017 via mobile

The restaurant offers a set menu at a very reasonable set price. We opted to order a la carte and choose a bento box each with a couple of extra side dishes. We were very satisfied with all that we received and the service was efficient and polite. We will definitely go back.

Reviewed 13 April 2017 via mobile

The restaurant offers a set menu at a very reasonable price. We opted to order a la carte and choose a bento box each and a couple of extra side dishes. We were very satisfied with all that we received and the service was efficient and polite. We will definitely go back.