Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
WyndhamUS$ 141
Expedia.comUS$ 141
PricelineUS$ 142
Hotels.comUS$ 141
FindHotelUS$ 141
HurbUS$ 170
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 January 2019

The location of the hotel was excellent, close to Freeway ( 405 N), next to the shops and restaurants and close to Venice Beach. Breakfast was very reasonable,no microwave, no refrigerator, no hangers in the room. No bucket for the Ice.I had to ask for hair dryer. Wifi was very slow first day I had problem to login. It was $165 a night we did stay 4 nights.

Date of stay: December 2018
Reviewed 8 November 2018

Very nice and easy check in. Great Quality stay for the low price. Rooms and showers were clean and nice. Breakfast was adequate. I had plenty of room in the room. Location was great. Good restaurants nearby in walking distance.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Adventurer803001
Reviewed 7 November 2018

conveniently located and was very surprised how nice the room was. We arrived early and they had a room ready for us. continental breakfast was basic but good. Room was very clean and staff was friendly.

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Julie S
Reviewed 5 October 2018

Convenient because it's right next to the 405 Venice Boulevard Sepulveda Boulevard and I'm able to get a nice quiet night sleep and get rested up and there's plenty of places to eat in the Neighborhood Grocery Stores gas stations you name it there's plenty of opportunities to get whatever you need in that direct neighborhood. The staff is helpful and respectful of your privacy overall it's quiet depending on who checks in but it's a decently maintained property perhaps they could use my assistance with maintenance I'd be willing to offer my assistance for maintenance.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

I did not realize the area of Los angelos this was. It was like 25 min driving in traffic to Venice beach... close to Abbot McKinley area and we drive to the Griffith observatory / stopped at Rodeo drove prior to as it’s on the way. Room was decent .. good it had Sara’s wine bar next door as we got in late .. I would eat there again. The area was okay. Starbucks near by and they had parking which was good especially on a road trip! Would stay in the area depending on what you need to be close to.

Date of stay: August 2018