“Very nice family Italian restaurant”

Novecento Pasta & Grill
Ranked #194 of 323 Restaurants in Culver City
Price range: US$ 30 - US$ 30
Cuisines: Italian
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Culver Blvd.
Reviewed 17 March 2017 via mobile

I went with my adult aged children to this family run Italian restaurant. It was exactly what I like, family run, not a cookie cutter franchise. When we visit a city we like to eat at these types of places and this did not disappoint. It is a nice intimate restaurant that had no empty tables always a good sign. I had a fantastic rustic pasta dish, great marinara sauce with bit of a kick and pasta was perfectly cooked. The kids had a hand made ravioli dish that was flavorful and delicious. It was very reasonably priced and I would absolutely go again and recommend to anyone. It was rustic and also had some outdoor seating when the weather warms up a bit. The service was excellent and the staff very friendly.

Reviewed 16 November 2016 via mobile

I picked this place because of the good reviews and proximity to Douglas theatre. It is in a very strange location and it is impossible to find parking. It is a couple blocks from the main restaurant area on a long dark street with limited parking. It is a nice informal Italian that looks like a neighborhood place. The food was decent. Since thin crust pizza. The ravioli was OK as were the salads.
The service was very slow. It appeared there was 1 waitress for the whole place.

Reviewed 22 June 2016

I went for lunch with my family. The menu was a bit limited. Not to many appetizers and mostly red sauce dishes. The food was excellent though. The pasta was cooked just right. Food was served hot. Service was excellent. Pricing was fair and reasonable Would definitely recommend going

Reviewed 9 June 2015

Finding Novecento was a happy accident. The four of us looked at another restaurant in downtown Culver City and were not excited by the menu. We went around the corner and there was Novecento. Great Italian food in a small setting, with a nice italian restaurant vibe. Pasta was very good and tasted freshly made. The menu is not large, but all should find something that they like. Our party has diverse tastes and we all left very pleased with the meal The prices were reasonable.

A great find in the downtown Culver City area. The restaurant is small and I am not sure if they take reservations. We are definetly coming back.

Reviewed 14 June 2014

I've been here for both lunch and dinner. It's got a bit of an NYC Italian vibe but with more elbow room. The food is solid, and feels like a good value for what you get. It's not my first pick in the neighborhood, but it's probably my second.