Four Points by Sheraton Los Angeles Westside
Ranked #5 of 8 Hotels in Culver City
Desert Hot Springs, California
“Value”
Reviewed 4 March 2012

This hotel was a good value for our trip. It is located close enough to the Getty Museum to take the bus from the hotel, just an hour bus ride, $1.35 ea. way, and 1 transfer,saves $15.00 parking at the museum. The hotel is very clean and offers discounts for meals in it's rest, which is pretty good. The room was clean, and accommodated 4 adults in 2 queens comfortably, and the staff was very helpful. We would stay there again.

Room Tip: We had a room overlooking the 405 freeway and it was very quiet, it might be even more quiet to ask...
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled with friends
FPLAW, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Los Angeles Westside, responded to this review, 24 March 2012
Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for posting your review of our hotel on tripadvisor. Your comments and feedback are a great tool for us to measure our guest satisfaction. We are very happy to hear that your recent stay with us was an enjoyable one especially that we are centrally located to the nearby attraction places. When you plan your next trip to Los Angeles, we hope you keep our hotel in mind when booking a hotel reservation and we hope to see again.

Annecap
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (76)
  • Korean first
San Ramon, California
Reviewed 22 February 2012

Spacious guest rooms with a lot of conveniences: mini fridge, easy-access electrical outlets for charging phones bedside AND on the desk!!! (something I look for everywhere I stay--usually difficult to find). There are even shelves under the bathroom sink for storage of toiletries!!

The beds are SOO COMFY and I love the decor of the rooms!! We even had a large flatscreen TV and access to a great selection of channels...a nice perk!

I will DEFINITELY be signing up for the rewards program and staying here again!!! :-)

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
FPLAW, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Los Angeles Westside, responded to this review, 27 February 2012
Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for your review of our hotel on tripadvisor. We are glad that you had a wonderful time and certainly enjoyed your stay with us and we truly appreciate the positive comments of our hotel. We are looking forward to having you and stay with us soon. Again, thank you.

Sacramento, California
Reviewed 21 February 2012

Just a few weeks ago I was faced with the decision to book a hotel stay for 4 nights in the Los Angeles area. My fiance and I are moving to Los Angeles so that she can attend USC and I can start work so we came down for our apartment hunt. Based on location we first booked the Sheraton by LAX and after reviewing further information, we decided to change our booking to the Four Points in Culver City. Not only did they offer a better rate on parking ($12 per night) but they also offer free WiFi in the rooms which the other Sheraton did not. From the moment of arrival to our point of departure, we had a wonderful time. The hotel grounds inside and out were immaculate, our room was beautifully furnished and spotless from top to bottom. We were able to request an upgrade with our SPG membership and did receive one to the deluxe room. I used the fitness facility one day which is small but is very neat and has the essentials. This hotel is close to a Westfield mall which harbors a Target and many restaurants and gas stations nearby. This location is also very close to crucial freeway access making it easy to get downtown and all around the Los Angeles area. The staff was the most memorable part of our experience. Previously working for Apple Inc. I know the importance of customer satisfaction and loyalty and how that can make or break any business. Every member of the staff we had encountered, whether at the front desk, in the halls or elevator, all had smiles and were very nice. As we packed our cart to leave and load up our vehicle, I noticed the General Manager, Ron Hust, had his door propped open. I poked my head in and asked if he had a moment to talk. What a wonderful manager. Very humble very professional and overall a genuine man to speak to. I recounted our stay and how it had exceeded our expectations and he was very thankful and happy to hear we had a good time. He even offered to help take our bags to the car, not call someone to do it, but he offered his own time to do so. As a General Manager I am sure he is busy with other things but he took the time to speak with me and offer to help out with the bags which but the cherry on top of our stay. I will absolutely recommend this hotel to anyone who is considering coming to the Los Angeles area, whether using Starwood Preferred Guest points or not. I have one more trip to make to sign apartment papers and will definitely be booking another night here.

Room Tip: Just a few weeks ago I was faced with the decision to book a hotel stay for 4 nights in the Los Ange...
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for your review of our hotel on tripadvisor. We truly appreciate the positive feedback you wrote about our hotel most especially about our General Manager. We are very happy to see that you have enjoyed our service and our commtment to our guests. We hope to see you soon when you come back to Los Angeles. Again, we thank you.

San Diego
Reviewed 20 February 2012

I stay here quite a bit because I only need 3000 points for one night, rooms are small of course but clean and with nice amenities. Breakfast buffet downstairs is NOT free, although I talked the clerk into giving me free passes once, and it was plentiful and good quality. SPG starwoods floor has nothing special, don't bother to ask. But this location is good, right next to freeway and a large mall with huge food court, large clean park is down the street and it is midway between Universal Studios and Disneyland should you be going to either. Parking is $10 but with in and out privileges, no problem since place is CHEAP. Easy to find and staff was courteous and place was clean and a nice place to sleep and did I mention CHEAP!!! As I will mention in every review from now on, NO holds on my credit card and NO bad service

• Stayed December 2011, travelled with family
Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you so much for your review of our hotel on tripadvisor. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and our service especially with the staff. Come again soon.

LA
Reviewed 6 January 2012

This hotel was perfect. I stayed for two nights and i wish i could have stayed longer. Everything from the location, to checking in to breakfast was perfect.

The hotel is located right across a major mall, there are several near by areas to visit. It was very easy to find the hotel.

The front desk agents her name was Patrica was very friendly and caring. She assisted me with all my requests and always had a smile on her face. She really made my check in process exceptional.

The rooms were just wonderful, I had so much room to move around in. The beds were so comfy, i fall asleep in an instant on the beds. The room was really one of the best rooms i had been in a long time.

The breakfast hours for the hotel were perfect, they were from 6am-1030am. Most hotel only have breakfast for 2-3hours but this hotel kept it open for so much longer. The food was delicious, and they hand make you waffles and omelets infront of you.

overall this hotel is by far was one of the best hotels i stayed in at LA, i will for sure be coming back and staying only at this one.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Culver City
Travelodge Culver City
#4 of 8 in Culver City
Westside
Four Points by Sheraton Los Angeles International Airport
Westside
Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - LAX Airport
Extended Stay America - Los Ange...
#213 of 351 in Los Angeles

Been to Four Points by Sheraton Los Angeles Westside? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK