“Dirty place and sulky staff”
Review of Kitas Krog - CLOSED

Kitas Krog
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 29 July 2018

Tablecloth sticky and so are the menues. Waitress with the dirtiest T-shirt ever and big shawl hanging dangling in the food had no idea what a smile was. We were two persons eating and food arrived with almost ten minutes in between. Pizza soggy and hardly baked through. Rice with fried shrimps ok but boring. Do not visit! There is a van across the street selling thai-food, much cheaper and so much nicer.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

I was here a couple of years ago, and were very satisfied. This time it was a big disappointment. I ordered a tasteless vegetarian pasta, and my sister had a pizza. There were almost no taste, except for a giant splash of dressing, which i found to not taste food with the pasta either, so i was not happy with the meal. I do believe that ordering food from their asian cusine is a far better choice, if you decide to go, since the taste was far better. Waiters were not very happy either, looked like we bothered them by just showing up. And thats not a good thing.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 18 December 2016 via mobile

Got a large Stone in the food and they Still asked for full Price before I mentioned that I at least should be free.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 9 April 2016 via mobile

Nom nom nom. I've been traveling through Sweden for a month and this food was so good I couldn't help but write a review. They have menu in English, not many places here do. I can only speak to the Thai food and damn it was delish. We ordered wok chicken, veggies with sweet basil and chili and the soup with coconut and lemongrass. The soup was the best I've ever had in ordered more for take away.

I had a glass of wine and the restaurant and bathroom was super clean. Was a pleasant surprise in this small town. I heard they sometimes close early so don't miss out!

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed 5 April 2016

We were 10 people in the restaurant and we all ordered different meals. The food came suprisingly fast, and was good. We did not receive it at the same time, but most of us got it simultaneously. They had a lot to offer, and were nice taking our orders. A butch of load people in the restaurant and they still were nice to their costumers. It was harder to pay, but there were a lot of people there because of a friday evening. So we waited a long while to be able to pay. But the prices were good, not expensive and the food was good, so i would recommend this if you are passing through Storuman or are staying there.

Date of visit: March 2016