“Super busy and delicious too...”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Mai Vietnamese Cuisine
Ranked #22 of 57 Restaurants in Cotati
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 1 April 2017

Both Mai and her husband were friendly and attentive each time I had dinner at Mai's Vietnamese Kitchen with friends who introduced me to this amazing Asian restaurant.
The pancake with shrimp and bean sprouts has quickly become a favorite also the generous serving of chicken soup for lunch. The dinner hour was super busy and I was glad to learn that this eatery was in my neighborhood. It is expensive but if you had to pay bridge toll and gas to SF it could be a big savings by eating at Mai's place.

Reviewed 10 August 2016

The food is ok and upto standard for a Pho place. But the hygiene of the server need to be improved. The lady server used her hand to cover her cough while serving dishes to my friend and I. And again while serving us water. YUK!!!

Reviewed 6 March 2016

I was definitely surprised when I decided to check out this restaurant set in the back corner of a little strip mall on Hwy 116 just off 101. Beats hands down all the other Vietnamese places in SF and Sebastopol. If you want some pho, they have a great selection of flavors and size of bowls. I'd just returned from 3 weeks in Vietnam and eating here made me relive all the wonderful food I had just eaten. I will return.

Reviewed 11 December 2015

Zero idea how this place has so many good reviews. Not only is the food here nowhere near authentic or tasty vietnamese, the service is rude and its also super expensive. I get it's the north bay and you can't expect Vietnamese eats like in SF or any other major city, but nearly $14 for a cold vermicelli bowl that's like 6-7 at a normal place? Plus the fish sauce dressing tasted nothing like it should have, I didn't even it the bowl but I tried.

I've also had the pho. Expensive and really left a lot to be desired as well. I gave this place a shot twice and both times was treated really rude. I don't mind rude service to be honest, but only if the food is worth it.

Head to Santa Rosa for pho! Cheaper & a little taster.

Reviewed 25 March 2015

It's pretty much the same menu as every other pho joint in the Bay Area, but it's very good, very flavorful, very fresh food. We're not exactly brimming over with good Asian food up here in the North Bay, so any good Asian restaurant stands out, and this one is one of the best. We eat there frequently because of the convenient location, and everything I've ever had has been delicious. Very generous portions. Excellent service, typically by the owner herself; it does get a bit slammed at lunch hour.