We stayed in the garden building and it was lovely! Probably the most comfortable bed of our 2 week trip to California. The room itself was very nice and spacious with a high ceiling and very nice ambiance. Enjoyed the additional kitchen-like area where there was another sink, fridge and Keurig available to use. Also used the awesome outdoor 25m pool which was great for doing laps - not something you often see at hotels. Breakfast was also a good selection. It was pricey, but seemed to be the going market rate in this area at the time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resort style property just 7 miles north of the Golden Gate Bridge and San Francisco. 75' heated Junior Olympic size pool. 2 spas, in-house masseuse, shuffleboard, ping pong, putting green. Walking distance to many restaurants and shops.Free shuttle to Larkspur-SF ferry and Marin Airporter. Three major shopping centers close by. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Corte Madera Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Corte Madera Hotel Corte Madera
- Best Western Corte Madera Inn Marin County, CA
- Corte Madera Best Western