“Great in every way”

Costa Azul
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 29 August 2018

This is a modest restaurant on the main drag in Coronado. My wife and I went here for lunch. While the place is not fancy, everything about it was perfect. The service was great, the food was excellent and the ambiance was terrific. If you are in the neighborhood, I highly recommend it.

Reviewed 24 July 2018

Nice Mexican Restaurant but nothing special. Enjoyed the chips with Guacamole and Salsa. Sit on the patio and enjoy the weather and people watching.

Reviewed 22 July 2018

you want a good Mexican restaurant, this is the place. we really enjoyed the burritos and the fish tacos.

Reviewed 22 July 2018

Ate there for the first time this vacation and was one of our favorite meals. I had the Fajitas. It was a little different than I expected but the flavors were wonderful. On my list for a return.

Reviewed 21 July 2018

Costa Azul is located right on Orange Street in downtown Coronado with outside seating. It is pet-freindly. Chips, salsa and food are traditional Mexican - tasty.