“Friendly people make all the difference”
Review of Sea Spa

Sea Spa
Ranked #1 of 10 Spas & Wellness in Coronado
More attraction details
Owner description: Sea Spa features 15 luxurious treatment rooms – including a couple’s suite, four outdoor treatment areas and a Vichy rain shower – for a variety of massage, facial and body services. A tranquil spa patio is home to one of Southern California’s only Watsu pools. Additional amenities include an extensive retail area and supremely comfortable relaxation lounge.
Reviewed 20 October 2015

During our stay at the Loews Resort, we used the spa amenities at Sea Spa & enjoyed every moment of it. It is what topped off our whole stay. Lisa, the manager of the Sea Spa was so friendly & at any point we saw her, she always asked if there was anything else they could do. As did anyone else working at the spa. Thank you for making our day that much more enjoyable!

1  Thank Rachelbaby85

Reviewed 17 July 2015

I had a very nice massage and pedicure. The massage was $155 and the pedi $60--I think that's pretty high. On top of all that, a 20% gratuity was added automatically--which was over $30 for the massage alone. They graciously reduced it to a level I thought appropriate, but I think it's very presumptuous to automatically add it.

4  Thank MaryE995
Reviewed 11 July 2015

While living in San Diego I was a member of Sea Spa and the one and only time I used the lockers in ladies spa area I was robbed. Yes, my locker was most definitely locked and was unlocked when I returned. I was robbed of my cash and my debit card was taken and quickly used while I was still at the spa. And not only was I robbed but another woman had same thing happen to her while I was there. Very unsettling experience. Keep all your personal items with you. Seriously.

Also, if you are considering a membership get everything in writing. Don't assume a phone conversation does the trick if you need to cancel, modify etc. It can be a nice pool area and spa would be nice if it was not ruined by theft. Be careful...and it can be okay..but do you really want to deal with the stress when you are trying to relax.

Reviewed 23 May 2015 via mobile

I recently had an amazing facial with Morgan. She was so nice and made me feel comfortable on the table, as it was my first facial I did not know what to expect. It was a wonderful experience. She helped me figure out just the products I need to be using on my skin. I did purchase her recommendations from the spa and they are working wonders :) thanks Sea Spa for a wonderful relaxing experience.

1  Thank AbbyMcK
See more reviews
Reviewed 19 May 2015

I've been struggling with a lot of back pain, and was very lucky to get Craig as my masseuse. Craig is incredibly knowledgeable about sports injuries, and helped me to stretch out all my pain areas. He also gave me helpful tips for things to do at home so that I could help release my back even more. Overall, it was a completely fantastic massage -- and my back has been feeling great ever since. Thanks, Craig!

1  Thank 167elizabeth